5 days late!

charliekay

Mummy of two
Reaction score
Well as the title says I'm now 5 days late, I tested yesterday with a ic and bfn. I'm never normally late, one day or 2 at the most but 5 never. Has anyone else had Bfn at this late and still been pregnant? I'm soo confused

I am late too only by a few days though, its driving me nuts though because for the past year im never late usually always a 13 day LP like clockwork. I used OPKs and it was a dark positive on CD13 and I had ovulation pains so im certain I ovulated, I have been having cramps like AF is coming since 13dpo but then they go away and no AF, I wake up every morning too with cramps thinking AF is here but then nothing. I did a little search on fertility friend and it seems quite common to get a BFP after AF is due actually, there were over 200 charts with late BFP and BFN before BFP.

Well I'm now 6 days late no sign of AF and yet another bfn ! I know I'm not pregnant as it would definitely have shown by now I just wish the witch would hurry up and stop all this confusion!

Usually it can mean you ovulated late or not at all, how are you tracking your ovulation?. In the past I have gone to 20dpo with BFN so I know not to get too excited, but this entire year AF has never been later then 14dpo past 5 cycles have always been to 13dpo. Edit :AF showed today 2 days later then usual.

I'm not tracking ovulation as such. We're not officially ttc until October were just ntnp at the moment, but I use and app that I have used for years to track my cycles. I'm usually like clockwork but now I'm 7 days late and still no sign of AF. I'm starting to wonder whether I even ovulated at all this cycle.

Have you been under a lot of stress lately? That'll throw my cycle way off.

Not really I was already 6 days late when I found out I may be facing redundancy but as I was already late I can't see that being the cause. I'm so fed up I just wish AF would arrive now

Completely off topic but Dill I've just noticed in your signature we had a baby on the same day. My daughter was born 22nd November 2015 :)

My sister didn't get her BFP at nearly 6 weeks! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

I didnt get my BFP until I was 10 days late! And that was only a faint line. Didnt get a strong solid line until like 12 or 13 days late. But shes here and 2 now. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->