5 days over & Itching like a bitch..! :(

Hollys_Twinny

Reaction score
hey girls just got back from doctors..! had some blood tests done because I havent stopped itching in days..! doctor wreckons its probably just increase in oestragen..! but doing tests incase its intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.?..! just wondered are any of u girls experiencing this..?

Not me honey but just wanted to give you a little itch....\\:D/

There ya go!! xx

Sorry - I know nothing about this, but didn't want to read and run. Hope you manage to stop the itching soon. My bump is itching like mad at the moment - so I know how you feel. I seem to spend my day scratching and covering myself in cream!!

I have had this for about a week! Mainly on my legs, arms and back. Had blood test taken last week so just waiting for results! It is worse during the night! Hope everything is ok, let me know how you get on xx

Had itching ALOT in the 1st tri, now just get the dreaded tickly feet when in bed haha try some moisturisers helped me a little x

Have no advice to offer or story to tell but hope it calms down for you x

Eep, im not overdue but i've had lots of itching to the point where i made my leg bleed and i have no nails lol. my arms are covered in red scrabs too, but my midwife seemed to think it was due to not being overly active since sat! maybe you could put some e45 where it itches most? xx

My bump is itchy, I just figured it mst be growing more lol.

Good luck, Hope something happens for you soon!!! Other than itching!!

I had cholestasis in pregnancy , any questions ask away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->