5 dpo bbt chart

mummy to 2

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Anyone a pro on bbt charts?

Heres mine so far this month.

Had a massive temp rise after ovulation but temp this morning is at its highest. Looking good?

Attachments

• 2017-11-13 09.39.58.jpg
    2017-11-13 09.39.58.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 7
Thank you for your time in replying. Cycle buddies anyone? X

I’m around 2 DPO. I’m waiting for my crosshairs. When are you due to test?

Im not too sure when i will test :/ will see if my temps stay up i did wake up really emotional too 4 dpo crying for no reason

6 dpo today

Attachments

• 2017-11-14 07.51.08.jpg
    2017-11-14 07.51.08.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 1
Still well above the cover line. I’ll be stalking this to see

Yea feeling really nervous today.

The morning of 4 dpo woke up very emotional and had a cry for absolutely no reason too. Still, no other symptoms though

I had no symptoms with any of my pregnancies really, so I wouldn't worry too much :)

When do you think you'll test? It's so hard to wait isn't it

I have four tests at the ready 😁 may do one today alrhough it is still early. Can never see charts to compare with either. Hate the 2ww!

Ok so i am 7 dpo, not sure what to think yet but here is a chart update

Attachments

• 2017-11-15 07.29.21.jpg
    2017-11-15 07.29.21.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 2
My ff currently tells me I'm 2 dpo, so hoping thats accurate and not my body playing tricks on me!

How are you feeling now? Any symptoms starting to show? Chart wise I'm not very clued up :haha: i have a lady on december testing helping me out :haha: may be worth popping on there and seeing what other ladies think :)

Well its my first month temping and meant to be 7 dpo today. Felt so sick last night had to go to bed.

How long have you been trying?

Randomly tested but think its an evap 😏

Attachments

• 20171115_095251.jpg
    20171115_095251.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 8
Only decided to start trying in Oct, but i didnt know i was already pregnant - only found out when i was in hospital during the mc. That was 4 weeks ago tomorrow so have been actively trying for 3 weeks post mc.

Had awful nausea this morning, sick once and now I'm fine :wacko: id say too early for symptoms but who knows!?

I see something! Did it come up within the time frame?and does it have colour?

How long have you been trying?

Oh really, sorry to hear that. Atleast you know it can happen for you. Fingers crossed the sickness is a good sign. Some do get it very early weirdly, even though it is still early.

I have 4 with my ex husband and now me and my partner would like one of our own. Been trying for about 4 months. He also has two with his ex. Worried something might be wrong or for some reason we cant fall.

It did have a faint line when the colour was running across but not a coloured one 😔 still, only 7 dpo.its not over yet.

4 months isnt long in the grand scheme of things (i know it seems it though when ttc!!) So i wouldnt worry just yet. Maybe if it hasnt happened by 6months its worth going to your doctor to see if they will run tests.

Fxd it happens for you this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->