5 dpo bbt chart

Wow thats a huge rise! Fx yesterday was implantation :dust:

My temps up a little today.. but had AF type cramps last night and theyve returned within the past half hour.. really low down ones. Suspecting AF is on her way soon.. we shall see!

Yea still a bit weary though as had bfn today 😔

Your temp hasnt dropped yet though 👍

Hopefully just a little early to get bfp! What tests are you using? Ive got cheap ones from amazon.. havent seen many good reviews so if i get that far i think ill invest in better tests

Yea i hope so. Going to retest on monday. I used an asdas own test. Always used them with previous pregnancies and got bfp's from 10 dpo

Not triphasic so feeling negative today

Attachments

• 2017-11-19 09.31.22.jpg
    2017-11-19 09.31.22.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 4
Could be because of taking temps at diff times? (Guessing due to open circles!) Have you tried the bbt adjuster (not sure of the site but its the first one on google) i use that if my temps are taken at different times (usually only if more than 30 minutes)

I had a temp drop this morning too.. but also feeling under the weather with a sore throat etc.. hoping I'll get a rise tomorrow but I'm not feeling overly optimistic.

However i had awful nausea last night and have had some wacky dreams the past few nights.. and this morning woke up and my boobs ache to touch and appear MUCH fuller.. usually theyre honestly like deflated balloons with no bra :haha: but today they're sitting very perked!?

Hey!

So 12 dpo and facing facts that i am out this month. Temp slowly dipping 😔
Had a rubbish couple of nights sleep too as my littlest has been poorly.

How are you doing?

Attachments

• 2017-11-20 11.14.24.jpg
    2017-11-20 11.14.24.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 1
Oh dear :( Sorry for your dipping temps. FX if this cycle isn't yours you'll get a bfp soon.

Sorry your little one is poorly. My two have come down with awful colds and coughs.. it's been a nightmare! I'm starting to come down with it too :dohh:

7dpo today with a little temp rise... but not sure how I'm feeling about it tbh.. still feeling positive one day and not so much the next :dohh:

I know it sucks! Just wish af would show now. Keep getting a stabbing pain in my right ovary side too. Thank you 😘

Aw thats good, rise is better than a dip unless its one big one i suppose.

Yea he is full of cold and a nasty cough but he is still following me around everywhere so think he is slowly bouncing back 🙈

Bless you, its that time of year isnt it. I had it last month. Hope you feel better soon x

So this mornings char is abit confusing!? Also had that sinking feeling that af had shown but when i went to the bathroom there was no red but aload of watery cm!

Attachments

• 2017-11-21 08.50.32.jpg
    2017-11-21 08.50.32.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 1
Oooooh!!! That's promising!! I had that the day AF was due when I was pregnant with DS, assumed it was my period.. then later on that day I tested as nothing was happening and it was bfp!

Are you going to test?

My temp is up today... 36.99! bfn though... but it's still early. I'm still hoping......

Yea it was that horrible feeling that makes you run to the bathroom, shouted the boyf for spme tampons 😆🙈 and got there and it was just watery cm. Going to pop to asda for a test today i think. Temps seem to be abit all over the place for me at the moment though.

Yours is looking good! Nice and high 👍

Ahh I sooo hope we both get our bfp over the next week or so! :dust:

I started taking my temperature 5-6dpo and noticed that it was higher than it used to be before O. Two days later, on 7-8dpo my temperature jumped up quite a bit and has stayed there now for four days in a row. That's a good sign right? :) Got a very faint line on my test this morning, but it's so faint that I can't say it's positive. I'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I can feel my progesterone level being high now at 10-11dpo. :)

Mrsmummy2 me too 😁👍👶

And LO4, if temps stay up past when AF is due that is a good sign

Ok ok ok.... So I decided with my SMU I would take a different brand of tests (cassanovum) and I'm almost certain theres a vvvvvfl there.. I've tried editing the pic etc and I THINK I see something!! For some reason the picture won't upload from my phone....

Not going to read tooooo much into it... will TRY to hold off to test til Thursday,... may waste a strip IC tomorrow morning just to see.. but after seeing the reviews I'm not so sure they're great.

If I get another faint line I'll get a proper test on Friday :happydance:

Ooh exciting! Well your chart looks v good and triphasic so thats positive! I tested and saw a v v very light pink line. Il upload but not sure if you can see it. My boobs keep aching on and off too. I always without a doubt get spotting before af but nothing yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->