• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5 dpo extreme fatigue

mommyor1

Reaction score
Im on cycle 4 of tracking and trying and only noticed this symtom once in my cycle. It's not monthly occurrence, but this month I am so tired. It was my first symtom 8 years ago when I was pregnant. The only reason why I think I'm not is all the negatives I received recently. How many other females has extreme fatigue post ovualation and why do we receive it and still get the BFN. It will go away before my period!

Its from the rising progesterone which is produced every 2ww. 5dpo is way too early for a BFP though. good luck.

Is the rising progesterone for my period? I know it's to soon for anything real :(!

Could be a number of things at this point. any more stress than usual? I know its hard to not stress, especially if youre TTC, but wait it out (hard i know lol) Im 6 dpo, been sleepy more than usual. and have had lots of cm which is odd, about this time i usually have very little of it. Hopefully things work out for the both of us!! Good luck girl!!

Is the rising progesterone for my period? I know it's to soon for anything real :(!

Yep progesterone in high doses is a natural tranquilizer, high progesterone is a good sign though. as the PP said it can also be from stress or not enough sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"