5 DPO have a few questions!

AliKat

Chem Pregnancy/TTC again
Reaction score
Ok..so based off my +OPK ( YAY!! ) :happydance: and my CM ( TMI: which by the way was never really stretchy but VERY watery ) I ovulated on the 6th. We BD'ed quite a lot trying not to miss our window!! *crosses fingers*

Ok..so my question is........

Today I have been having quite a bit of really dull pains in my right lower side. (really quick yet just a wee bit uncomfortable..kinda like a twinging feeling) And my lower back has just been really annoying! That feeling of not being able to get comfortable. Anyone ever have this very same thing? Or even a clue as to why I am getting them?? This is a first for me...so It has definitely peaked an interest.

If I'm not mistaken...IF I did get pregnant this month wouldn't the fertilized egg be traveling down the fallopian tube right about now getting ready to implant? I read on a website that it's usually between days 7-10 DPO that implantation occurs.

I'm SUCH a wreck, seriously! LOL I can't even go 5 days past ovulation...how in the world am I going to do this 2WW AGAIN???!!! hahahaha :dohh:

Hi sweetie, oh its a fun journey isn't it!! lol

Sounds like what alot of women talk about, myself included, are having or have had. Some turn out to be indeed pregnant while others swear its just because they are taking more notice of thier bodies movements because they are "Wanting" to be pregnant.

What you have is exactly what I had and still have a little but a bit different now as I am about 10 dpo if ovulating was a correct time that I felt it was.

So I will let you know next week if af comes or not!

I have a good feeling for you though!!!!

Thanks sweetie! Can't wait to find out!! Hope AF stays the heck away from you though!!!!!!!

aw me to, me too! Although is its not meant to be this month its not meant to be and I will live with it, it is only our first month of trying I guess! Gives me a little more time to read up on pregnancy for 35 year old lol and prepare my body with some folic acid since it takes a few good weeks/months to kick in, so there is some positives to not falling straight away I suppose. I truly think keeping a loving and patient body and soul is much more inviting to a unborn soul rather than a obessive and impatient one lol.

OMG I have the same symptoms! I haven't used OPK's but have just been testing CM, which incidentally seems the same the whole time!!!
Fairy dust to us all
xxx

aw me to, me too! Although is its not meant to be this month its not meant to be and I will live with it, it is only our first month of trying I guess! Gives me a little more time to read up on pregnancy for 35 year old lol and prepare my body with some folic acid since it takes a few good weeks/months to kick in, so there is some positives to not falling straight away I suppose. I truly think keeping a loving and patient body and soul is much more inviting to a unborn soul rather than a obessive and impatient one lol.

Well said! :happydance:

AliKat ... I am in the same situation as you. I am 4DPO ... I had a very odd ovulation (at least I hope that's what it was!) ... had some bleeding for a day and a half - very light. yesterday I had some cramping but don't really know why ... don't really have much symptoms yet - some heartburn and my nipples are somewhat sensitive. but nothing that is abnormal just yet.

let's pray for our :bfp:

Good luck :)

I'm praying....every single day girl!! :D

I never bleed during ovulation...and I didn't bleed during implantation with my daughter. I am not experiencing the pains in my pelvic area anymore..if my calculations are correct my egg has passed through the fallopian tube and is HOPEFULLY getting fertilized as we speak! LOL

I just think it's odd that I had those pains at the same time my egg was traveling...I don't even know if the two go hand in hand..but it's nice to think that they might! ;) haha

Other than all that the only other symptom I got going on is the darker rings around my nipples...and I'm not really sure if they are darker because of the rise in hormones during ovulation.

Good luck to you too!!!!

I will more than likely break down and go buy some PT's and start testing around 8 DPO which is Tuesday!! *crosses fingers and toes*

I told myself I wasn't going to test early this month...but I don't think I will be able to resist! lol

hey ladies.. im happy ifound you otherwise i wud have driven myself crazy.. im 5 DPO as well and as much as i try to keep my mind off symtomp spotting... i cant...
this is whatim experiencing...
On thursday which was possibly 2 DPO- my boobs start hurting... welll i wont say really hurting but i was sore just above nipples and by yesterday they vwere really really sore.. its like ache kinda pain.. and fells like muscular.. not sure what that means

Also today im having smallish cramps in my abdomen which comes and goes... feels like:witch: cramp but lighter in intensity...
boobs are sore for sure and im not imagining it... i am having acid reflux and the biggest thing happned to me last night was i got up in middle of night and i threw up... now it could be food... and could be acid reflux which i was experncing all day long yesterday..

went for a long drive yesterday with friends... and road was really curvy and i felt so sick and dizzy... and i kept on saying myself that may be thats y i am feeling nauseated

but throwing up midle of night nevr happened to me...

i really want these to be "signs" .. anyone experienced similar thing?

aneageraussie ...

I have some light cramping as well (comes and goes) .... my nipples are not as sore now just sensitive.

as for you throwing up, it may been somewhat too early but I'm not too sure.

Nonetheless, let's keep our FX'd :)

baby dust to us all!!!!

hey ladies :)

10 DPO today, took an HPT and it was a :bfn: :cry: It was midday testing, so i'm praying that it's negative because either A: I didn't use FMU or B: It's just too early to tell still :)

I'm trying my hardest to remain positive and not break down and cry...which all of you know can be quite hard at times. I think we all put so much pressure on ourselves TTC. *SIGH*

I will update as I continue to test for the next 5 days.

:dust: babydust to ALL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->