5 DPO on a long cycle, who's with me?

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
I'm 5DPO finally! Lol, I ovulated on Cd 39. I'm feeling crampy today so I think AF might be gearing up. I don't have an ounce of CM which is normal for a non baby cycle and not an ounce of boob pain, so I'm thinking with my lack of symptoms AF will show her ugly face.

Where is everyone else at?

Hi kelligal - I think I recognise your username from a thread a long time ago talking about long cycles. I took a break from b&b for a while but I'm back & as addicted as ever lol!!

5dpo is early for af cramps - I had some early implantation cramps with #1 so there's always hope!!

How are you doing? Any tests/meds? I'm on a 100mg clomid cycle with a possible trigger on Tuesday depending on how everything looks.

Nice to "see" you!

Hi K4th! I remember you! I actually did the same thing, but now I'm back too! Yeah I know it is lol, but knowing my body it's like ugh, here we go again..

This cycle is natural. We did 3 rounds of Femara that all failed, I was planning on starting soy again as soon as AF appeared but I decided to ovulate instead!

Oh that's awesome!!! I hope you are able to!

Excellent that you ov'd relatively early for you!!! Fx'd it's your turn!! Keep me posted :flower:

Will do! You keep me posted too! Fx for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->