5 DPO Plz help

MommyofAz3

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm actually new to posting on forums I don't really understand what OPK means or Tempering. If there is any way you can help me that would be awesome I really appreciate it. Ok for using the ovulation calendar by my last period was on 09/28 and ended 10/02 I started having sex with my partner on 10/06, then again on 10/10 and last on 10/12. Based on the calendar I was fertile that whole week. So now that I am 5 DPO I've been extremely bloated all day everyday for the last 4 days. All day yesterday I had to use the restroom (about 4 times in an hour), I am gassy, I am sensitive to smell without getting nauseous I have a creamy white discharge as of last night, my moms noticed I've been rubbing my belly or if I have a thin light jacket over my blouse then I'm often caught covering my stomach area. I'm pretty sure I felt this way with my other pregnancies but it's been so long I do not remember. PLZ HELP! Thank you

Hi, have you had any more symptoms since your post or any other updates? How long does your cycle typically last, it would be a better indicator on when you ovulated. I know I recently realized that I'm more on a 32-34 day cycle, rather than 28, which I initially thought. So that definitely changed my ovulation days! And which means I can test again possibly on the 6th! Like to know how your journey is going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->