5 dpo, red bleeding?

Catherine896

Reaction score
Cd21 and 5dpo today. Woke up and when I wiped was red sticky blood. Not due on for 8 days, had no cramps or anything af related.

Ive checked again now and theres nothing on a panty liner and when wiped its dark reddy brown now. Cervix up high, nearly out of reach and closed.

Ive read that this could be implantation bleeding, has anyone else experienced this?

With my last 2 pregnancies I had pink implantation bleeding.

Hope its not af early :-(

Sounds promising hun! have you had any implantation pains?

I guess if its AF you'll know soon enough - hope it stops for you and it is implantation :happydance:

I was having crampy pains 2 days ago and lower back pain. Tiny niggles today but not af pains.

Really hoping it stops!

Thanks for replying :)

Hi Catherine,

I had red blood from implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy. I'm also 5 dpo and am having lots of symptoms but no bleeding. I didn't even know it was possible for implantation to occur so early. My fingers are crossed for you :flower:

Still bleeding slightly, its only on wiping though. Some red and some browny. Hoping it will stop asap!

Thanks for reply x

Well it had completely gone by last night, but has started again today :-( not sure whats going on.

Stopped again by tonight. Will see what tomorrow brings. Very confusing.

I had this last month at about 6 dpo, was really thinking I was pregnant - until AF came 3 days early :( I'm learning symptoms spotting is just worthless. Grr.

Slight spotting today, sometimes red other times brown. Less than the last 2 days. 7 dpo today not due on for 6 days.

Slight spotting today, sometimes red other times brown. Less than the last 2 days. 7 dpo today not due on for 6 days.

I hate it when our bodies go all confusing on us. I don't have any advice for you (I wish I did). I am in the same boat. I have been spotting like that for 5 days now (it started on O day). In the morning it will be brown, by the afternoon it's red, and then gone in the evening. And then repeats itself the next day. I've never had that and am confused myself.

I noticed your trying for #3, I am as well. I wonder if it has something to do with our cervix's already have been stretched out? :dohh: Just clutching at straws here. I hope it stops soon.

Very weird isnt it! Mine is seeming to start red in the morning, then go brown by evening, nothing over night, but back in the morning! Ive had less today so Im keeping fingers crossed it goes completely!

Goodluck to you :)

5dpo here and bleeding heavy. Don't know what's going on. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->