5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

rachel2557

Reaction score
I'm 5 DPO today. I have a shortened luteal phase of 10 days so I'm due for AF in 5 days. I'm not really having having any specific symptoms right now, just hopeful! I ovulated this month after not ovulating the past two months. We've been TTC for 1.5 years now, so I'm hoping maybe this will one of those lucky threads! Join me if you would like :)

Hi, im new to this so please excuse me If I use incorrect terminology! Is it possible for me to have ovulated 9/10 days into my cycle? I'm 14 days in to my cycle now and have sharp twinges in my lower abdomen and pains in my breasts. I have also felt sickly. This is all unusual for me. Does it sound normal? Thanks x

i am 5dpo too :) going bloody mad tho cant believe how slow the time is going!!!!!! when are u going to test? xx

I decided to test on the day AF is due, so five days from today. I have one Aimstrip! It does feel like time is going sssooooo slow this month though! When are you testing?

Hi, im new to this so please excuse me If I use incorrect terminology! Is it possible for me to have ovulated 9/10 days into my cycle? I'm 14 days in to my cycle now and have sharp twinges in my lower abdomen and pains in my breasts. I have also felt sickly. This is all unusual for me. Does it sound normal? Thanks x

Anything is possible :) if you want my honest opinion, today might even be your ovulation day. I always get sick and achy and feel like my breasts are on fire the day of ovulation from the rush of hormones. Typically, for most women, pregnancy like symptoms that happen so close to ovulation are most likely from changes in hormones. Continued increases in symptoms are usually a sign of pregnancy and a sign you should test. :) I would really suggest starting to chart your fertility with temperature charting. It really helped me understand my body and when I ovulate a little more. I really do hope this is your month Victoria! Please join us if you'd like. Hope this helped a little.

Sounds like you are ovulating to me....get BDing hun x

Christina, I've got a nagging little headache today too. ;)

Hi All Im 5 DPO Today Also Gunna Test June 10th Hoping For My BFP After 6 Months Of TTC xxx This 2 Week Wait Is Killing :( Just Wanna Test Now But I No Its Way Toooooo Early

I almost broke down and tested today, but I didn't want to waste the money. I always read a few forums to discourage me. I'm definitely testing in five days though! I hate waiting but I hate wasting money too. Lol. This tread is going to be so fun for me to follow, I can't wait to hear how it turns out for everyone! Is anyone else temperature charting too?

Thanks for the responses ladies! I wish you all the best of luck for this month :) I can't help wondering why I have never had these symptoms before when ovulating!? Thanks

Thanks for the responses ladies! I wish you all the best of luck for this month :) I can't help wondering why I have never had these symptoms before when ovulating!? Thanks

I wondered the same thing at first. Some months I would different than others. Once I started charting, and noticing certain patterns, it became alot more clear to me. Some months I don't ovulate at all and have weird pregnancy like symptoms (from a lack of progesterone), other months I will ovulate and have no symptoms at all. Half the time I would forget I even had a certain symptom until I looked back at my charts (like breast tenderness. I would always tell myself it was something new LOL). If it is something new for you, then hold out a little longer and be hopeful. The longer your symptoms last, the better your chances are that you are pregnant :) I really really hope this your month!

Hello all! 4dpo today and its starting to get hard to avoid the test! Help me! LOL...

Thank you for the responses girls :) good luck to you all! This 2ww is difficult when your the most impatient person in the world! :) xx

I wondered the same thing at first. Some months I would different than others. Once I started charting, and noticing certain patterns, it became alot more clear to me. Some months I don't ovulate at all and have weird pregnancy like symptoms (from a lack of progesterone), other months I will ovulate and have no symptoms at all. Half the time I would forget I even had a certain symptom until I looked back at my charts (like breast tenderness. I would always tell myself it was something new LOL). If it is something new for you, then hold out a little longer and be hopeful. The longer your symptoms last, the better your chances are that you are pregnant :) I really really hope this your month!

Thanks so much Rachel! Keep us posted on how you get on and I'll do the same :) x

Hello all! 4dpo today and its starting to get hard to avoid the test! Help me! LOL...

Haha! Don't do it! Statistics are againt you if you test this early :) wait it out a few more days. Were with you!

I have also had sore nipples since 2 DPO. Which isn't unusual for me. Some months I have sore nipples and some months I don't.

Christina, I know what you mean. I've been having light cramping and twinges around my ovaries which happens in a few cycles a year which is why I didn't mention it earlier. Im hopeful but trying not to read into every little thing. I feel tired, but its also 102 degrees outside haha so no wonder. The only noticeable different symptom is an odd sweet taste in my mouth that is like I just ate juicy fruit gum :/ I don't think that is considered an early pregnancy symptom though

Its hot here too. It got up to 103 here yesterday.I'm in the north west panhandle of florida. I hate reading into all my symptoms. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the sumner. If we do get pregnant this month we will be due in the end of february. Not the heat of the sumner.

Its hot here too. It got up to 103 here yesterday.I'm in the north west panhandle of florida. I hate reading into all my symptoms. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the sumner. If we do get pregnant this month we will be due in the end of february. Not the heat of the sumner.

I was thinking about the exact same thing this morning :) It would be so nice to be ready to pop around that time!

I hate reading into symptoms, too. I drove myself (and my husband) nuts when we first started. I bet I spent $60 a month in pregnancy tests because I was convinced every little bit of tenderness in my breasts or every cramp meant I was pregnant. LOL. I can laugh at it now.

Do you chart your temperatures? I've been doing mine. There isn't anything special about my temps this month either, except they are a little higher than normal (but again it is insanely hot outside). I really hope this is our month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->