5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

Its hot here too. It got up to 103 here yesterday.I'm in the north west panhandle of florida. I hate reading into all my symptoms. I'm not looking forward to the rest of the sumner. If we do get pregnant this month we will be due in the end of february. Not the heat of the sumner.

I was thinking about the exact same thing this morning :) It would be so nice to be ready to pop around that time!

I hate reading into symptoms, too. I drove myself (and my husband) nuts when we first started. I bet I spent $60 a month in pregnancy tests because I was convinced every little bit of tenderness in my breasts or every cramp meant I was pregnant. LOL. I can laugh at it now.

Do you chart your temperatures? I've been doing mine. There isn't anything special about my temps this month either, except they are a little higher than normal (but again it is insanely hot outside). I really hope this is our month. :)
I chart too. The link should be in my signature. This is the first month I starting taking Vitex. It really moved up my O date.

I've heard of taking angus cactus, and almost ready to try it myself. This was actually our last month TTC naturally. I have an appointment next week to start fertility testing and treatment if needed. We've been at it for SO long now it seems. Here is my chart so far. My luteal phase is usually somewhere around 10 days, although the two months before this one, I had no definitive signs I even ovulated.

My Ovulation Chart

I've heard of taking angus cactus, and almost ready to try it myself. This was actually our last month TTC naturally. I have an appointment next week to start fertility testing and treatment if needed. We've been at it for SO long now it seems. Here is my chart so far. My luteal phase is usually somewhere around 10 days, although the two months before this one, I had no definitive signs I even ovulated.

My Ovulation Chart
You can always take B6 for the LP. B6 has given me about 1-2 days to my LP. I take 100 MG of B6 a day. I took Clomid one month and I didn't like how I felt with it. So we are trying more natural methods before fertility testing. We have been trying off and on for about 2 years.

My DR did do some blood work, SA, and an ultrasound. Everything was normal there. I buy OPT and HPT test off of Amazon. They are so much cheaper and just as accurate to me. It’s like 10 dollars for 40 OPT and 10 HPT.

I have been taking B6 and B12 for about a year now. It has helped with my energy and some of my PMS symptoms, but has not helped much with my luteal phase unfortunately :( I still take it though because I like having extra energy in my day. I'm a little afraid of clomid to tell the truth. I never react well to medications and I'm really afraid of how it is going to make me feel. I took progesterone for a short while before I had a miscarriage and hated how I felt while taking it. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to go as far as it takes to have a baby, but at the same time I don't want to do something if I don't absolutely have to. I hope that makes sense. My appointment is Tuesday (the day my period is due). I'm hoping a can walk in and tell them I don't need the appointment because I'm pregnant. LOL. Wishful thinking!

I order my OPKs and HPTs from baby hopes. I'm a POASaholic so I need a large supply each month to keep me sane! You definitely get a better price than I do though. Who do you order from on Amazon?

I have been taking B6 and B12 for about a year now. It has helped with my energy and some of my PMS symptoms, but has not helped much with my luteal phase unfortunately :( I still take it though because I like having extra energy in my day. I'm a little afraid of clomid to tell the truth. I never react well to medications and I'm really afraid of how it is going to make me feel. I took progesterone for a short while before I had a miscarriage and hated how I felt while taking it. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to go as far as it takes to have a baby, but at the same time I don't want to do something if I don't absolutely have to. I hope that makes sense. My appointment is Tuesday (the day my period is due). I'm hoping a can walk in and tell them I don't need the appointment because I'm pregnant. LOL. Wishful thinking!

I order my OPKs and HPTs from baby hopes. I'm a POASaholic so I need a large supply each month to keep me sane! You definitely get a better price than I do though. Who do you order from on Amazon?

This is the set I ordered from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-40-Ov...LNVU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1307112153&sr=8-2

They also sell the OPT separate too. I know what you mean by not wanting to try something that isn’t necessary. I felt like my doctor just through my on clomid with our checking enough things. I haven’t even had an HSG done. Hopefully you will get a BFP and not need your appointment.

Thanks! I'm going to place an order the day my period comes (I usually do so I can have them by cycle day 9). Do they ship pretty fast to you? You aren't very far from me so I'm guessing it would be about the same time frame. I really hope they perform thorough testing on me. I feel like there is a deeper issue here causing my infertility. I don't want a quick fix, I want to feel better. You know? How long have you been TTC again? We just hit 1.5 years with a miscarriage from a blighted ovum (never developed into a successful pregnancy) last year.

So how did your day go today? I'm really tired and having light dull aches on my left side. Not uncommon for me though in my tww. And I'm hungry hungry hungry. I just love PMS haha

Hey ladies! Today Im 5dpo and I feel like crap! I really think its supposed to be too early to feel anything that equates to pregnancy but I feel worse then I usually do. Although, this has happened to me before and I wasnt pregnant! The TWW is so hard! I promised myself no testing and then I broke down today, gee guess what? Stark white negative. haha... Im such an addict! have any of you done the qtip test? Yesterday I had a big dip in temp (a .5 degree dip!) so I qtipped and got the TINIEST dot of pink on the qtip... of course Im holding onto hope but I do think 4dpo is pretty early for implanting! Im nauseas and tired... and just wishing there was a way to KNOW by now! Do any of you feel like ANY symptom is "unique" to pregnancy? At least we have eachother to go insane with, I try to keep as much insanity for my husband as possible! :)

Hey ladies! Today Im 5dpo and I feel like crap! I really think its supposed to be too early to feel anything that equates to pregnancy but I feel worse then I usually do. Although, this has happened to me before and I wasnt pregnant! The TWW is so hard! I promised myself no testing and then I broke down today, gee guess what? Stark white negative. haha... Im such an addict! have any of you done the qtip test? Yesterday I had a big dip in temp (a .5 degree dip!) so I qtipped and got the TINIEST dot of pink on the qtip... of course Im holding onto hope but I do think 4dpo is pretty early for implanting! Im nauseas and tired... and just wishing there was a way to KNOW by now! Do any of you feel like ANY symptom is "unique" to pregnancy? At least we have eachother to go insane with, I try to keep as much insanity for my husband as possible! :)

Thanks for joining us! Im not sure if I relate anything to pregnancy anymore. We've been at it for so long now. When we first started, I thought every nauseous felling and boob tingle meant I was pregnant, but each time AF came and I would think back, I could sways see those symptoms were from something else. My body changes every month so everything seems new at the time. This is the first month in quite a few cycles that I've gotten a wierd sweet taste in my mouth and cry at everything. The sweet taste us my favorite though! Lol. Everything tastes great! Then comes the appetite. I can't really remember the last time I had it, but I know I've had it before. Keep us posted!

Thanks for joining us! Im not sure if I relate anything to pregnancy anymore. We've been at it for so long now. When we first started, I thought every nauseous felling and boob tingle meant I was pregnant, but each time AF came and I would think back, I could sways see those symptoms were from something else. My body changes every month so everything seems new at the time. This is the first month in quite a few cycles that I've gotten a wierd sweet taste in my mouth and cry at everything. The sweet taste us my favorite though! Lol. Everything tastes great! Then comes the appetite. I can't really remember the last time I had it, but I know I've had it before. Keep us posted!

SO funny but I totally am in the same boat! Our bodies must go through so many changes that it is different every month just because theres so many ways to BE different! Also I thought it was interesting that our body immediately starts producing progesterone preparing for a baby, and it isnt until it figures out we arent pregnant that it stops and our periods start... so wouldnt that mean that EVERY month for at least a week or a week and a half our body thinks its pregnant whether we are or not? I just thought that was interesting.

I havent had a weird taste in my mouth ever, but Ive read that alot of preggo women do so that sounds GREAT! I will def keep my fingers crossed for you!!! :hugs:

I woke up today with low back and pelvic pressure which is typical pre AF for me. :( also, my temp dropped but was still above my coverline (I took it 2 hours early though). I'm 7 dpo today. My LP is way too short for this to be implantation today so I guess we will see in a few days

I woke up today with low back and pelvic pressure which is typical pre AF for me. :( also, my temp dropped but was still above my coverline (I took it 2 hours early though). I'm 7 dpo today. My LP is way too short for this to be implantation today so I guess we will see in a few days
What was your temp this morning? I checked your chart and it wasn't on there. I had a lower back ache since last night. My nipples look different but I'm not sure if I am just creating that symptom. I have a few brown spots on them and my nipples look darker.

I didn't add it today yet. I was debating if I should or not. I normally temp at 8 am, but today I did 6 am because we were going out of town and I woke up early. It was 98.14 this morning at 6. With my short LP it's silly for me to think it may be implantation this late in the phase. It wouldnt have enough time to implant. The cramps I had are gone now, but the wierd taste is still there. I threw away my breakfast because the sausage tasted terrible, but then again it was McDonalds, so no big surprise. I know what you mean about the nipple thing, I'm always asking my husband if they look different. LOL. When is your AF due again? Did we ever decide what day we were testing?

I didn't add it today yet. I was debating if I should or not. I normally temp at 8 am, but today I did 6 am because we were going out of town and I woke up early. It was 98.14 this morning at 6. With my short LP it's silly for me to think it may be implantation this late in the phase. It wouldnt have enough time to implant. The cramps I had are gone now, but the wierd taste is still there. I threw away my breakfast because the sausage tasted terrible, but then again it was McDonalds, so no big surprise. I know what you mean about the nipple thing, I'm always asking my husband if they look different. LOL. When is your AF due again? Did we ever decide what day we were testing?

From what I have read if you take your temp to early in the morning you can add .1 to your temp for each 30 minutes. Which would give you a temp of 98.54. Even if you have a short LP you can still implant this late in the cycle. Once you implant your progesterone should rise. Don't give up hope. How long is your LP usually?

I am going to test next Saturday June 10. My LP is usually 12 days that would be day 13.

My temp was back up today to 99.00F (hooray!), still having a pesky odd taste in my mouth and having pressure/pain in left side this morning and now having bloating, AF like pressure and cramps, dull low backache, and fatigue in addition to the twinges on the left. My breasts are getting tender on the sides which is also very typical pre AF. It strangely feels like AF is on her way. I typically feel like this the day before she arrives. AF is due no later than Wednesday. I was/am really really really hoping this was our month.

Well today is 9 DPO and I got a BFN. I even shamefully disassembled the test to look harder for a line. Funny, but true. So no line for me. I guess I'm in wait and see mode. I feel 50/50 about this month. Half of the time I think AF is on the way, but other times I think there is still hope. My breasts are still a little tender, still have the weird taste, I'm really tired today. I look at my chart and there is nothing special about it to me. It looks just like any other ovulation chart out there. Feel free to leave your opinions about it. I'm still having occasional light AF like cramping (not unusual) and twinges of pain on the left (which makes me think I might be developing another ovarian cyst after this cycle). I have my first infertility appointment tomorrow and I'm super nervous about it for some reason.

Awww Rachel I feel just like you... I feel out, but then I keep hoping! Im 8dpo today and I started testing at 6dpo... so all these negatives already have me so discouraged! Your chart looks good because you are sooo above your coverline!!! I dont know alot about charts... want to look at mine too?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/34d6a4/ttc.png Im not sure if I posted that right so let me know.

I wish there was some way to KNOW because I am starting to feel hopeless.... we are in it together!!!

:hugs:

Awww Rachel I feel just like you... I feel out, but then I keep hoping! Im 8dpo today and I started testing at 6dpo... so all these negatives already have me so discouraged! Your chart looks good because you are sooo above your coverline!!! I dont know alot about charts... want to look at mine too?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/34d6a4/ttc.png Im not sure if I posted that right so let me know.

I wish there was some way to KNOW because I am starting to feel hopeless.... we are in it together!!!

:hugs:

Hey, thanks for your reply! It helps knowing I'm not alone, I tried pulling up your chart but it didn't work, can you post a new link to it? I would love to look at it. I'm a total chart stalker ;)

When I got pregnant last year, I had a pretty obvious implantation dip which is why I'm so discouraged. I don't see that in mine this time. I'm very happy that my temps are still up though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->