5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

Ok lets try again... :) sorry Im new to this! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4/

Awww Rachel I feel just like you... I feel out, but then I keep hoping! Im 8dpo today and I started testing at 6dpo... so all these negatives already have me so discouraged! Your chart looks good because you are sooo above your coverline!!! I dont know alot about charts... want to look at mine too?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/34d6a4/ttc.png Im not sure if I posted that right so let me know.

I wish there was some way to KNOW because I am starting to feel hopeless.... we are in it together!!!

:hugs:

Hey, thanks for your reply! It helps knowing I'm not alone, I tried pulling up your chart but it didn't work, can you post a new link to it? I would love to look at it. I'm a total chart stalker ;)

When I got pregnant last year, I had a pretty obvious implantation dip which is why I'm so discouraged. I don't see that in mine this time. I'm very happy that my temps are still up though :)

I wouldnt be discourage by no dip! I read only 10 percent of charts that are preggo had a dip!! your high temps look really good to me. You said you have a short LP, when is your period due?

Ok lets try again... :) sorry Im new to this! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4/

Your chart looks great! You have a great dip at 4 DPO which *could* signal implantation. Your temps are well above your coverline, too.

Your chart looks great! You have a great dip at 4 DPO which *could* signal implantation. Your temps are well above your coverline, too.

yea but... if that was a dip then two days later I should have a positive test right?? they say only 24-48 hours after implanting. it was prob just really cold in my room that night! lol

hi rachel2557, sorry to gatecrash but you mention having not ovulate dthe last two months, i thought that os you dont ovulate them you dont get a propper period? could you please advise me on what to expect as i have been charting this month and have had no clear ovulation? thanks x

yea but... if that was a dip then two days later I should have a positive test right?? they say only 24-48 hours after implanting. it was prob just really cold in my room that night! lol

Lol. theoretically, yes, you should get your BFP. Last year I didn't get my BFP (very very faint) until 3 days after my dip though. It wasn't obvious until two days after that tough. I'm due for AF on Wednesday sometime, usually in the evening lately. I'm getting really moody now though, so I hope AF waits until then. If she comes tomorrow, it puts my LP at 9 days which is critically short. I'm hoping and praying if she is going to show, she waits!

Lol. theoretically, yes, you should get your BFP. Last year I didn't get my BFP (very very faint) until 3 days after my dip though. It wasn't obvious until two days after that tough. I'm due for AF on Wednesday sometime, usually in the evening lately. I'm getting really moody now though, so I hope AF waits until then. If she comes tomorrow, it puts my LP at 9 days which is critically short. I'm hoping and praying if she is going to show, she waits!

ohhh I am going to cross my fingers for you!!! Big cross! :) How come a short LP is a bad thing?

ohhh I am going to cross my fingers for you!!! Big cross! :) How come a short LP is a bad thing?

A short LP is a symptom of having chronically low progesterone. After you ovulate, your body will form a cyst from the egg called the luteal cyst. This cyst secretes progesterone that sustains a pregnancy for the entire first trimester (the placenta will not take over making progesterone for a pregnancy until after week 11-12). When your luteal phase falls below 10 days, your cyst disintegrates too early even if you had implantation, progesterone drops, and any pregnancy that you may have been on your way to having is miscarried when your lining sheds with AF. Progesterone is required to sustain an implantation. Ideally, it should be more than 12 days, people with one 10-11 may experience difficulty getting pregnant, and those with one less than 9 will most likely need fertility help conceiving and maintaining a pregnancy.

Remember every pregnancy is different Rachel. Keep your hopes up.

Thanks Christina :) I deal with the roller coaster better some months, this just isn't one of them. How are you feeling today? I'm very excited for you

I agree your chart links great.

Thank you! your chart looks great too! I just feel like since Im 6 days before my period I should have a faint positive by now! Ugh... I know 8dpo is early but that dip must not mean anything... it would be positive by now?

I dont have fertility issues myself but my OH does and I just realllly feel out! The whole symptom spotting testing negative day after day is sooooo tiring some months are easier then others, like you said Rachel!:hugs:

Thank you! your chart looks great too! I just feel like since Im 6 days before my period I should have a faint positive by now! Ugh... I know 8dpo is early but that dip must not mean anything... it would be positive by now?

I dont have fertility issues myself but my OH does and I just realllly feel out! The whole symptom spotting testing negative day after day is sooooo tiring some months are easier then others, like you said Rachel!:hugs:

Keep us updated here, OK? :hugs:

A short LP is a symptom of having chronically low progesterone. After you ovulate, your body will form a cyst from the egg called the luteal cyst. This cyst secretes progesterone that sustains a pregnancy for the entire first trimester (the placenta will not take over making progesterone for a pregnancy until after week 11-12). When your luteal phase falls below 10 days, your cyst disintegrates too early even if you had implantation, progesterone drops, and any pregnancy that you may have been on your way to having is miscarried when your lining sheds with AF. Progesterone is required to sustain an implantation. Ideally, it should be more than 12 days, people with one 10-11 may experience difficulty getting pregnant, and those with one less than 9 will most likely need fertility help conceiving and maintaining a pregnancy.

Ohhh ok that makes sense! Well I have big big hope that this is your month! if your progesterone had dropped then you would have lower temps right??

Ohhh ok that makes sense! Well I have big big hope that this is your month! if your progesterone had dropped then you would have lower temps right??

Temps can just tell you that your progesterone level is up from before, but it can't tell you HOW much they are up. Last year I had a progesterone level of 7 which is horrible and my temps were still 98.5 and above. They drop below my coverline the day AF arrives because my level drops so quickly (it doesn't have far to go).

Temps can just tell you that your progesterone level is up from before, but it can't tell you HOW much they are up. Last year I had a progesterone level of 7 which is horrible and my temps were still 98.5 and above. They drop below my coverline the day AF arrives because my level drops so quickly (it doesn't have far to go).

Ohhhh I see! Sorry I sound so dumb! Its good to learn what others go thru tho!!! I noticed on your siggy that you had a tragic loss last year, I cant imagine! You deserve this POSITIVE more than anyone! I will def say a prayer for you that if not this cycle very soon those progesterone levels do what theyre supposed to and you get your baby, or maybe babies again! Big hugs and just remember you really arent alone! Try to stay positive, I DO believe the human body is listening to our attitude and it helps... :hugs:

Immix, i am so sorry not meaning to ignore u but i honestly dont know anything about not ovulating. I have read several posts where women said they didnt think they ovulated but were pregnant... Fx'd for u!

Even if that was a implantation dip it still is really early. I know several people who didn't get a BFP until after their period was due. It isn't over until AF arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->