5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

My temps are now officially trending down and I got a BFN on a FRER today. I'm 10 DPO and due for AF tomorrow. I feel like I'm out this month already.

My temps are now officially trending down and I got a BFN on a FRER today. I'm 10 DPO and due for AF tomorrow. I feel like I'm out this month already.

What time did you take your temp this morning?

I took it at 6:30 am. The actual reading was 98.41, but since I've compensated my other temps that I've taken early by .1 for each hour, I compensated this one too. I'm feeling like AF is coming. I'm exhausted, I have a headache, and I have that pinching feeling in my cervix that always happens before my flow starts. I also think I'm developing a cyst this cycle (it happens every now and then). I've got sharp occasional pain/pressure on the left.

I took it at 6:30 am. The actual reading was 98.41, but since I've compensated my other temps that I've taken early by .1 for each hour, I compensated this one too. I'm feeling like AF is coming. I'm exhausted, I have a headache, and I have that pinching feeling in my cervix that always happens before my flow starts. I also think I'm developing a cyst this cycle (it happens every now and then). I've got sharp occasional pain/pressure on the left.

Check out this:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
I think it is .1 for every 30 minutes. Don't give up.

Check out this:

This is seriously why I <3 you Christina! That site rocks! I changed my temp to 98.71 and my chart looks SO much better :) I still feel like crud today though. I'm sitting here with my bag of powdered doughnuts as we speak. I'm full of symptoms today and not enjoying it. Backache, headache, crying, fatigue, odd taste, tender breasts on sides...

Check out this:

This is seriously why I <3 you Christina! That site rocks! I changed my temp to 98.71 and my chart looks SO much better :) I still feel like crud today though. I'm sitting here with my bag of powdered doughnuts as we speak. I'm full of symptoms today and not enjoying it. Backache, headache, crying, fatigue, odd taste, tender breasts on sides...

Yum... Powder Doughnuts! That sounds good! Just remember if it is more then 2 hours I wouldn't count the temp.

Awww dont give up Rachel!!! Its not over until the blood! I hope that you dont have a cyst...try to think the BEST and not the worst! your chart looks good! Its still well above your coverline!! and who doesnt crave powdered sugar doughnuts?? that doesnt mean anything. :)

So how does this temping thing work exactly, if you take it earlier it is lower then it would be at the time you usually take it, or its higher?

My temp today is iffy. My OH is sick, so he woke me up at 5, my regular time to temp is at 7am. But since I woke up after sleeping all night I thought I better take my temp, so I did and it was 98.34. If I logged THAT temp my temp is actually decreasing. I layed there off and on asleep/awake until 7 when my alarm went off and took my temp again and it was 98.75, which is what I charted. But isnt that not right since my sleep was technically interrupted. Should I go with the 5am temp? help! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4

Awww dont give up Rachel!!! Its not over until the blood! I hope that you dont have a cyst...try to think the BEST and not the worst! your chart looks good! Its still well above your coverline!! and who doesnt crave powdered sugar doughnuts?? that doesnt mean anything. :)

So how does this temping thing work exactly, if you take it earlier it is lower then it would be at the time you usually take it, or its higher?

My temp today is iffy. My OH is sick, so he woke me up at 5, my regular time to temp is at 7am. But since I woke up after sleeping all night I thought I better take my temp, so I did and it was 98.34. If I logged THAT temp my temp is actually decreasing. I layed there off and on asleep/awake until 7 when my alarm went off and took my temp again and it was 98.75, which is what I charted. But isnt that not right since my sleep was technically interrupted. Should I go with the 5am temp? help! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4

If you take your temp more then 2 hours early I would disturb it. Go to this link.
Your temp should be lower if you take it earlier in the morning. If you take it later if would be higher. Your temp could be adjusted to 98.74. Which is really close to when you took it at 7 AM.

If you take your temp more then 2 hours early I would disturb it. Go to this link.
Your temp should be lower if you take it earlier in the morning. If you take it later if would be higher. Your temp could be adjusted to 98.74. Which is really close to when you took it at 7 AM.

Wow thats crazy that it ended up almost exactly what my temp WAS 2 hours later isnt it?? I guess that proves the adjustment works?? It wasnt quite 2 hours so hopefully I dont have to throw it out...

I know we arent out until AF comes but I still feel out... I took yet another BIG FAT NEGATIVE frer this morning. I am VOWING not to test until at least Saturday, which is a day before AF is due. I know that 9dpo is still early but theres ALOT of women who test positive by now... you know? And with my other two kids, Im sure I got positives by 5 days before... i think?? who knows! we will all continue on together.... Christina, have you tested yet? Your chart looks good too!!

I ran out of tests otherwise I probably be peeing on another one now. I figure I would buy another batch if AF doesn't show up my Friday. Christina said she would test by then too, so I will hold out. Either I'm going to save money that way and not waste tests if AF comes, or get my BFP by then, so either way I'm happy LOL

I have not tested yet. I told myself if my temp wasn't at least 98.8 I wouldn't test. My cat woke me up 1.5 hours early. Don't you love animals. It was 98.45 I didn't calculate in my head correctly. I could have tested but I didn't. I might test tomorrow. If not I will wait until Friday. My temp usually drops at 11-12 DPO. Today can't go by fast enough.
Maybe we should all three wait until Friday to test.

I ran out of tests otherwise I probably be peeing on another one now. I figure I would buy another batch if AF doesn't show up my Friday. Christina said she would test by then too, so I will hold out. Either I'm going to save money that way and not waste tests if AF comes, or get my BFP by then, so either way I'm happy LOL

Dont you find all these early negatives depressing??? Its killing me. I REFUSE to test again!!!! unless AF doesnt show that is. ::wink::

I have not tested yet. I told myself if my temp wasn't at least 98.8 I wouldn't test. My cat woke me up 1.5 hours early. Don't you love animals. It was 98.45 I didn't calculate in my head correctly. I could have tested but I didn't. I might test tomorrow. If not I will wait until Friday. My temp usually drops at 11-12 DPO. Today can't go by fast enough.

That would be a great idea :) I can hold out until then if AF doesn't show. At least it would keep my mind off the test for a few more days. Im totally hoping and praying this is your BFP month Christina

I hate seeing a BFN. If I don't test at least I still have a little more hope. I have 6 test at home waiting. I told DH to hide them from me until Friday.

Dont you find all these early negatives depressing??? Its killing me. I REFUSE to test again!!!! unless AF doesnt show that is. ::wink::

Very depressing. I keep thinking, where is the line? I feel like there should be a line there! LOL. I'm horrible about taking the tests apart to look for one too. In my opinion, the FRER are the worst at giving you the phantom shadow line, you know the one that reflects off the plastic in the back? ugh. And everytime I pee on one, it gets me so excited because of that pink line that slowly moves across the test window. hahaha. I'm horrible!

Ok yes sounds good lets all three wait to test until friday! Im in! :) I only have one more FRER so thats perfect.

3 days left until testing! Stay away AF!

Christina, looking at your chart I REALLY think youre pregnant!! I have a GOOD feeling about that chart... and it was 98.8 yesterday and today right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->