5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

[/QUOTE]

My LP Is usually 12 days. AF should arrive on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh ok! my LP is usually 14 days... and I am on 9dpo... So mine isnt due until Sunday. (did I do that math right?) Period def due Sunday... but I wanna test with you guys friday anyway even tho that still doesnt make my BFN totally concrete! I hate testing when I cant be sure its real. Even tho 99% of me will believe its real there willl still be two whole days of hoping I still get a positive left! lol....

I wish I had been charting before this month so I knew whether my higher temps are normal or not. I have been checking my temps in the evening too just out of curiosity and I have had a couple at 99.3 and above and Im not sick. I keep hoping that means something... but it prob doesnt! sigh... the ways we try to convince ourselves we are still in huh? hahaha :hugs:

I am so with you! I keep thinking ok, if she ovulated around the same time as me, and has a positive at 9dpo then shouldnt I??? So I must be out!

Its such a nightmare when you start testing early.

I don't think that is fair to tell yourself though. Everyone implants at a different time. She could have implanted a whole 24, 48, or 72 hours before you. Women also process HCG differently, so it make reach her urine stream faster than yours. :) You can't compare yourself to other women though. I get totally jealous when people get early HPTs. My last pregnancy, I didn't show a positive FRER until 11 DPO, 1 day after my missed period. I was testing like a maniac so I know it didn't show up until then and even then, it was very very light. My serum HCG levels were crazy high too and the tests for my urine never got very dark. It doesn't come though my body like other people. Just wait it out, it sucks, but we're here with you!

I am so with you! I keep thinking ok, if she ovulated around the same time as me, and has a positive at 9dpo then shouldnt I??? So I must be out!

Its such a nightmare when you start testing early.

I don't think that is fair to tell yourself though. Everyone implants at a different time. She could have implanted a whole 24, 48, or 72 hours before you. Women also process HCG differently, so it make reach her urine stream faster than yours. :) You can't compare yourself to other women though. I get totally jealous when people get early HPTs. My last pregnancy, I didn't show a positive FRER until 11 DPO, 1 day after my missed period. I was testing like a maniac so I know it didn't show up until then and even then, it was very very light. My serum HCG levels were crazy high too and the tests for my urine never got very dark. It doesn't come though my body like other people. Just wait it out, it sucks, but we're here with you!

Its funny how you forget these things but I SWEAR I had a positive with my girls RIGHT at the "6 days before missed period" that the FR box says. But my cycle also used to be longer, 30-31 days where its only 28-29 now. So I guess we change as we get older! I dont know. Im just such an impatient person! I appreciate you guys so much for waiting it out together!!!!!!! I suppose every pregnancy can be different too!

Im so nauseas today! But Ive noticed this many months before, lol... and I think my contacts are kind of blurry so that might be why! LOL

My LP Is usually 12 days. AF should arrive on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Ohhh ok! my LP is usually 14 days... and I am on 9dpo... So mine isnt due until Sunday. (did I do that math right?) Period def due Sunday... but I wanna test with you guys friday anyway even tho that still doesnt make my BFN totally concrete! I hate testing when I cant be sure its real. Even tho 99% of me will believe its real there willl still be two whole days of hoping I still get a positive left! lol....

I wish I had been charting before this month so I knew whether my higher temps are normal or not. I have been checking my temps in the evening too just out of curiosity and I have had a couple at 99.3 and above and Im not sick. I keep hoping that means something... but it prob doesnt! sigh... the ways we try to convince ourselves we are still in huh? hahaha :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I always try to play off my symptoms so I don't get my hopes up, but I always secretly wish they mean something. For example, I feel a little sick and dizzy today and fatigued - on one hand, this could be the bag of doughnuts I ate combined with an energy drink this morning (it seemed like a good idea at the time) - but of course I secretly hope this mean I'm pregnant. I logically know that it takes HCG in my system to feel these things, but my hpt was negative today, so no HCG in my system. I don't know, I think everyone gets their hopes up. Having a baby is definitely something worth getting your hopes up about.

avanemo - could you post your chart again? The link isn't taking me to yours. I was going to check out your coverline and see what I think your high temps mean :)

avanemo - sorry, I just read this article from fertility friend about if the size of temp rise can indicate pregnancy. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/blog/posts/221.html

It makes sense, but it isn't what I want to hear.

avanemo - sorry, I just read this article from fertility friend about if the size of temp rise can indicate pregnancy. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/blog/posts/221.html

Ok so just so I understand... this TECHNICALLY is saying that as with every other symptom out there, temp means nothing too right? hahaha...

No but really, thats essentially what its saying it? That temp increases mean nothing... that they occur in both pregnant and non pregnant charts, true?

My LP Is usually 12 days. AF should arrive on Friday.

I wish I had been charting before this month so I knew whether my higher temps are normal or not. I have been checking my temps in the evening too just out of curiosity and I have had a couple at 99.3 and above and Im not sick. I keep hoping that means something... but it prob doesnt! sigh... the ways we try to convince ourselves we are still in huh? hahaha :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I always try to play off my symptoms so I don't get my hopes up, but I always secretly wish they mean something. For example, I feel a little sick and dizzy today and fatigued - on one hand, this could be the bag of doughnuts I ate combined with an energy drink this morning (it seemed like a good idea at the time) - but of course I secretly hope this mean I'm pregnant. I logically know that it takes HCG in my system to feel these things, but my hpt was negative today, so no HCG in my system. I don't know, I think everyone gets their hopes up. Having a baby is definitely something worth getting your hopes up about.[/QUOTE]

RIGHT! hahahah this is so what I do too! And honestly there is always some other logical reason for how I feel, haha... but like you said a baby is a GREAT reason to get our hopes up! one of these days it has to be it, right!?!?!

Ok so just so I understand... this TECHNICALLY is saying that as with every other symptom out there, temp means nothing too right? hahaha...

No but really, thats essentially what its saying it? That temp increases mean nothing... that they occur in both pregnant and non pregnant charts, true?

That's what it is saying, but I don't agree with it :( I stick to my beliefs about temps!! High temps = pregnancy... yup. Its true because I said it. :)

That's what it is saying, but I don't agree with it :( I stick to my beliefs about temps!! High temps = pregnancy... yup. Its true because I said it. :)

Ok lets look at this realistically. I do forensic research every day, and this is one very important thing that is used in every "test sample" which is what we would call this guys lil study right? His sample is full of charts that are all done by human beings who we know NOTHING about so the sample is soooo broad its almost impossible to know the variables of each test sample. right?? so some people could be testing wrong, some people could be lying, some people could be sick when they test and not know it- a MILLION diff things that would get his study thrown out in court because his sample is not AT ALL controlled. granted no sample is perfect, but lets say we all on this thread started comparing just our own charts for the next 12 months, and we had hard fast rules about time we tested etc... we could then come up with a pretty reliable study. Right?

All of that being said, the medical evidence also says what you say, Rachel! Right? Progesterone elevates temperature. Period. You stop producing it when your body realizes its not pregnant, your temp drops. you keep producing it when your body realizes it IS pregnant- your temp stays elevated. I dont know if our HIGH temps mean anything but if our temp isnt dropping yet we arent out. We can trust THAT right??

So. I forget what my point was? hahahahahaha :headspin:

Ok lets look at this realistically. I do forensic research every day, and this is one very important thing that is used in every "test sample" which is what we would call this guys lil study right? His sample is full of charts that are all done by human beings who we know NOTHING about so the sample is soooo broad its almost impossible to know the variables of each test sample. right?? so some people could be testing wrong, some people could be lying, some people could be sick when they test and not know it- a MILLION diff things that would get his study thrown out in court because his sample is not AT ALL controlled. granted no sample is perfect, but lets say we all on this thread started comparing just our own charts for the next 12 months, and we had hard fast rules about time we tested etc... we could then come up with a pretty reliable study. Right?

All of that being said, the medical evidence also says what you say, Rachel! Right? Progesterone elevates temperature. Period. You stop producing it when your body realizes its not pregnant, your temp drops. you keep producing it when your body realizes it IS pregnant- your temp stays elevated. I dont know if our HIGH temps mean anything but if our temp isnt dropping yet we arent out. We can trust THAT right??

I BOW to your awesomeness :thumbup:

I BOW to your awesomeness :thumbup:

Fine line between awesome and full of sh*t, but thank you! :D

Is it just me or does a certain time of day hit when you just want to go to bed so you can check your temp

can I join the tww? My dh and I bd the day after af on cd 8 and I o on cd 12 which is very early since I have 30 dc! Since I've had nausea at 4pm sharp, cramping and vomiting 2X. I've also had leg cramps, which I have never had like this, very watery cm (sorry tmi) and yesterday cd 18 or 6dpo some very light watery pink cm and it stopped. Hoping this is ib! Took a test today and think I got a very faint line at 9 min or maybe evap... I will recheck on the 10th that is 10 dpo...

ooohh! How exciting! Yes, please join us. I would love to see a BFP for you! Sounds very promising! Are you charting right now? How are you feeling overal today besides the nausea/vomiting?

Well, not so much going on today. Low back pain and sort of tingles in bbs... Sort of like let down reflex when I nursed ds. This would be our second. I'm not charting because my cycles are a bit different. We tried the natural fp with first son, but used it backward for bc and I ovulate earlier than most. I'm pretty in tune with my body, but here lately it's been all messed up. I get nausea before af and feel hot and dizzy. But now I have nausea mid cycle. I pray this is really happening and really thought I was, but now I think it was all in my head... Although I didn't make up vomiting. I don't know! How is your tww going? Any symptoms, or lackt there of? Keep me posted!

this chart is an excellent example... granted shes one of those positive at 9dpo'ers... BUT pregnant- temps stayed up over 98 degrees, not pregnant they crashed down.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35340f

Is it just me or does a certain time of day hit when you just want to go to bed so you can check your temp

You must be able to read my mind :) I really want to see my temp tomorrow. I think that will set the mood for the rest of the day for me since AF is due tomorrow. I usually get a rapid decline in temp the day of AF (Like down to 97.2 from 98.5 and above) so its obvious she is on her way. I'm ready to know either way

You must be able to read my mind :) I really want to see my temp tomorrow. I think that will set the mood for the rest of the day for me since AF is due tomorrow. I usually get a rapid decline in temp the day of AF (Like down to 97.2 from 98.5 and above) so its obvious she is on her way. I'm ready to know either way

TOTALLY me too, like can my period just start early if Im not so I can go back to life without as much obessing! for a couple weeks anyway. :)

Well, not so much going on today. Low back pain and sort of tingles in bbs... Sort of like let down reflex when I nursed ds. This would be our second. I'm not charting because my cycles are a bit different. We tried the natural fp with first son, but used it backward for bc and I ovulate earlier than most. I'm pretty in tune with my body, but here lately it's been all messed up. I get nausea before af and feel hot and dizzy. But now I have nausea mid cycle. I pray this is really happening and really thought I was, but now I think it was all in my head... Although I didn't make up vomiting. I don't know! How is your tww going? Any symptoms, or lackt there of? Keep me posted!

I'm at about a 50/50 with my TWW but leaning more towards not pregnant as I got a BFN this morning and AF is due tomorrow. :wacko:

As far as symptoms, I've had an odd sweet taste in my mouth, sore breasts but not tender, a headache today, low backache for 3 days, light cramping and sharp twinges on the left since 6 DPO, fatigue, and I've been crying all day at stupid things. Its not unusual for me to experience these things before AF though. Nothing stands out as a pregnancy symptom to me right now. I also got dizzy today and hot, but its like 100 degrees outside so that doesn't surprise me either. I'm cautiously hopeful.

I forgot to add - itchy nips, a weird feeling in my stomach (kinda hard to describe, almost like a floating feeling every now and then. It just started today and I ignored it until now because it has happened almost a dozen times, but then again, my stomach is probably still happy from the doughnuts). I had pinching in my cervix area earlier today which I always feel the day before AF.

TOTALLY me too, like can my period just start early if Im not so I can go back to life without as much obessing! for a couple weeks anyway. :)

I feel the same way! I just want to go to bed and see what my temp is tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->