5 DPO . . . trying to wait to test . . .

wishful1

Reaction score
On to the next TWW! This month I ovulated later than normal approx. CD17, wondering if this has anything to do with my chemical pregnancy last cycle as I usually OV CD13-14.

We started BD daily early due to my usual OV date, AND got a new puppy, so we were just too exhausted to continue BD daily . . . but based on my FF chart, I think we did OK with our timing.

I have an OB/GYN appt the 28th (only 9 DPO) so might test a teeny bit early, but will try to wait until 12-14 DPO.

Fingers crossed, would love to go to my appt with a BFP!
;-)

yes, your chemical pregnancy (sorry to hear about it) could have caused delayed o as your body may just be readjusting. Good luck!

hi wishful1 i think im about at 5/6dpo i dont want to test til af is late but i have my fx she will be :)

fx for u this cycle

*trying* NOT to symptom spot, but I feel a lot like last cycle (which was a BFP, but then sadly BFN) . . . very hungry, and less PMS-feeling, less crampy and cranky! Maybe a teeny bit hopeful?!

I'm thinking I'll test Friday AM (9 DPO) as I have my OBGYN appt that day and it would be lovely to go with w BFP! But of course it may be too early . . .

*sigh* the waiting game . . .

BFN on Friday morning (DPO8 or 9), had a great Dr's appt though, she was wonderful and is recommending SA for my DH and bloodwork for me CD3, still a teeny bit hopeful AF will stay away . . . but if not at least we have a plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"