5 DPO & TTW! CONFUSED!? Need help.

high.hopes

Reaction score
Hi All! I have been lurking on these boards for a few days and finally signed up. We are TTC, but have only been "trying" for two months. I'd barely consider it trying because we dont know what we are doing! Last month we stopped BDing too early and this month I may have waited too long! I AM CONFUSED and could use some advice on putting this all together, I am probably 5 dpo.

My ovulation calculator app says I will ovulate on the 18th. On the 17th I had EWCM once when I wiped, and it had a little brown blood in it (did not look of concern) but I read that could be ovulation bleeding, does this mean I would have ovulated at that very moment I saw the blood or is it like regular CM and means O is coming? Anyways here is my timeline. (First month using OPKs - first response brand)

4/17 - EWCM w/ tad of brown blood & tested positive on OPK at night (no BDing, too tired lol)
4/18 - EWCM without blood around 11am & got a stronger positive OPK and BD this night around 9pm
4/19 - still positive OPK (no BDing)
4/20 - positive OPK in the morning so we BD and I notice a little lotion like CM. My Nipples could not have been more hard or sensitive which is an unusual symptom for me.
4/21 - 3 DPO - First day of OPK NEGATIVE, but still dark line! Pressure in ovaries when I pee'd & breast pain which only happens during period
4/22 - 4 DPO - Neg OPK again & breast pain increases
4/23 - 5 DPO - POSITIVE OPK! no nipple sensitivity anymore and breast pain is bad until night time it subsides.
:shrug: SO I TOOK A ASSURED OPK AND IT WAS NEGATIVE AT THE SAME TIME FIRST RESPONSE OPK WAS VERY POSITIVE!? :shrug:

4/24 - 6 DPO - Negative OPK but almost a positive (I did however wake up and pee about 2 hours prior to testing. breast pain is very managable, nipples large and hardish but not "sensitive" anymore

My only cramping seems related to gas but I do get pressure when I pee (feels like tugging on right side of ovary) I've barely kept track of my temp this week, but seems like I wake up and it's over 98 versus before my O it was always in the 97 range. (might try temping next month) Also tried finding CP first time, but it is really high and soft, but I cant tell if it's open or closed.

Is my body trying to ovulate again? I am not getting any of the fertile CM like I had when I was supposed to O. I have been checked for PCOS due to acne around age 27. They couldn't find anything and i'm pretty sure they saw evidence of ovulation.

Oops cant edit the subject, but TWW*. Also I am turning 29 in a few days and DH is almost 29 as well. Figured I'd add that info. Any advice welcome :)

Tricky! I would be DTD just in case if you can manage! I have heard that sometimes your body will gear up to ovulate but doesn't and then does it again a 2nd time in the cycle.

7 dpo and just had a dizzy spell. What is the dizziness from? Possible implantation or just spike in hormones? I ate a good amount of banana bread, so it's not hunger and in fact it wasn't really a feeling of stomach nausea but more of a head nausea if that makes sense.

Could be? I have been feeling lightheaded a lot lately myself but my estrogen levels are pretty high I believe since I am coming off Depo and my body is trying to regulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->