5 dpo - want to wait together?

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi :) I am about 5-6 dpo and the last 2 days I have been really tired and having a lot of ewcm and watery cm :S
I have also started feeling really nauseous and dizzy yesterday and today and been having cramps since last night.
I pretty much convince myself every month that I will get my BFP but this month it feels different, my CP is high and medium firmness and also feels more closed than normal (I had an ERPC last august so mine never fully closes) I never really noticed much of a difference in the opening until this month.
I have been ttc since my mmc so it's about 7-8 months now and this month I was taking agnus castus, evening primrose oil and seven seas trying for a baby, I also dtd with preseed during the fertile window so fingers crossed!
Hope this isn't all in my head!

How are all of you doing? anyone around the same time? Hopefully we will get soon BFP's this month :D

:dust: babydust to all :)

ok so update, just had a bm (sorry tmi!) and there was seriously looooads of ewcm when I wiped, I mean I could have stretched it like 10 inches! I also keep getting hot flashes at the back of my neck and just generally feel horrible...whats going on?!

Hi gillian, I'm also 5 dpo today! So far nothing out of the ordinary other than cramping that pretty much started at 1 dpo (I don't normally start cramping until 6-7 dpo).

Hi writingislove :) thanks for joining me, we can obsess together! hopefully those cramps are a good sign, have you been ttc for long?

I'm also 5 dpo today and trying my hardest not to become consumed and obsessed. I'm def more tired than usual but that's about it for symptoms. My boobs always hurt before AF but I don't recall it happening immediately after OV. No CM to report either. Baby dust to all!

hi lizaluck :) it's so hard trying to not obsess, every month I say "this month during the tww I won't symptom spot" but yet every month I start earlier and earlier!

Hi been ttc for 5 months now and its my 5th dpo. Last night i felt ao nauseous i threw up but i think its cause i had waaay too much tiramisu cake but tonight i feel nauseous again. Trying not to symptom spot but soo hard ! Its 2am here in Australia n i cant sleep cause i feel sick yuk. Baby dust to all xx

Hi Ladies! I'm 5dpo today as well. Agreed with the symptom spotting!! Tell myself up and down I wont do it this time but of course I do...

So im down and out with a nasty cold that crept up yesterday. I almost never get sick though...unless im pregnant! Im really hoping that's a good sign for me. I have 4 children so you can imagine the sickness that runs through our house quite often and I never seem to catch any of it...until this time. Hmm..guess we'll see! As far as cm goes...yikes I have a lot of it! I had the same type of situation as you Gillian.s with the ewcm (maybe not quite as stretchy though haha) but also lots of creamy white too. However I'm not banking on that quite yet as I had a lot of cm last LP too and the :witch: still showed. The ewcm is new for me though, post ovulation, as last LP it was just the thick, creamy kind. FX for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->