• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5 dpo...

MrsD140810

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 5 DPO and feeling slight cramps. Is it too early to be having symptoms? This is our first month of trying for baby number 2. I keep telling myself to stop symptom spotting but I can't help it! I'm sure it's nothing and I'm either imagining it or paying more attention to something that's usually there but I don't normally notice!

I'm 5dpo too and feeling probing and fullness in the uterus area. It is slightly too early for implantation but definitely not too early for odd sensations lol. FX for us both :)

im also 5 dpo today and am feeling not so good. i had cramping yesterday and today i have a cold and a headache (could be the result of a cold?) Im also feeling slightly queezy too and hope its not my head causing these symptoms because i wanr to be pregnant....?

do keep us updated with how you feel

This is an old thread. If you start your own thread then you'll get more responses :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"