5 months in, getting downhearted

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
so 5 months isn’t a long time, but I’m not even ovulating. I’ve been temping the entire time that we have been trying, I’ve not ovulated once. It freaks me out that I’m not ovulating yet having regular cycles. Even if I end up ovulating soon I only have a 20% chance even with perfect timing. And then there’s no guarantee I’ll even carry on ovulating or implant or anything. I feel like a failure of a woman :cry:

In your opinion, What does not ovulating mean? I have found many women assume they arent when they just dont understand charting or their bodies. If you have had labs and scans that show no ovulation, that is different and they usually give you meds for that. Have you had any of that?

In your opinion, What does not ovulating mean? I have found many women assume they arent when they just dont understand charting or their bodies. If you have had labs and scans that show no ovulation, that is different and they usually give you meds for that. Have you had any of that?

No labs or scans, but I charted when conceiving my daughter and got a definite temp rise when I had ovulated, I’m no longer getting a temp rise, ewcm or a high open cervix

If I were you I’d take my charts to the doctor’s office and just ask.

I’ve read 6 months without conceiving is enough to get checked out depending on your age.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->