5 months later

BabyKiwi

Mum of one little monster
Reaction score
I joined this section about five months ago, because I was GUTTED that I wasn't going to have a baby girl. I'd only ever wanted a girl, and grew up around girls, and I had visions of a little baby in pretty hand crocheted things that I would rock and sing to sleep. When my 32 week scan showed I was having a boy my heart sunk to my boots.

Well my little boy is nearly 4 months old, and I wouldn't give him up for the world! He's massive (10.3 at birth) and very outgoing, and I adore him. Although I would like to try for another kid sometime, I'd honestly say I wouldn't mind which gender I got!

So I'm just posting this to reassure some of you mums out there, that often, when you have your baby, you fall in love with them, not their gender. It happened for me anyway!

*hugs!*

I agree! I really wanted a girl and was sad when i found out i was having a boy but now hes here and i love him so much!! I would still like a girl one dayb ut i would never swap my little man for a girl! Everything he does is so cute and whenever he crys i just have to make it all better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->