• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5 months

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
My little guy is 5 months old today. I can't believe how quickly it is going. Whe his teeth popped in it really hit me, he is going to get bigger, and get more teeth and talk and walk and OMG!!!! :cry:

Happy 5 months Bren! For some reason i've been thinking Bren is much older than Caitlyn, but hes only a few weeks older! My baby will be 20 weeks old on sunday :cry:

Happy 5 months! :D

I know what you mean,they just keep growing and growing....:cry:

I think I'm gonna home school her!

Max is 5 months too I feel like once they hit 5-6 months it goes so darn fast ..next thing you know we'll be running after then say nonono lol

Have his teeth come through? Pic! Pic! Pic! :D

Yep, the bottom two are poking through now. As soon as they come in a bit more, I will get a good pic. Right now it is hard to see them unless I get a huge grin.

Ok, I just added some photos over in the picture section.

I think 5 months just sounds so much older than 4! Haapy 5 month bday!

Wow Sam he looks so grown up with his little teeth. Caitlyns are just white bumps under the gum, can't wait for them to break, they're causing her so much pain. The tops ones seem further through than the bottom though.. :dohh:

Wow Sam he looks so grown up with his little teeth. Caitlyns are just white bumps under the gum, can't wait for them to break, they're causing her so much pain. The tops ones seem further through than the bottom though.. :dohh:

Poor baby girl, I hope they come in quick. Bren seems to have trouble the day they are breaking through and is then fine. I hope they are all as 'easy'.

I think because the top ones are ahead of themselves it's causing her more hassle than they should. I hope they come through soon. Might try and get a pic of them trying to. Doubt I'll be able to though.

I can't believe they are 5 months already! Bella doesn't have any teeth. She acts like she's teething, but I can't see or really feel anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"