5 +opk: Exactly when did I O?

Enid Le Fay

Reaction score
I've had so far 5 +opk (darker than control line). I had a small temp rise on cd13 and a more significant temp rise on cd15. Problem is I haven't been sleeping well, so I really can't trust that my temps are correct and I wanted to know if I had :sex: on the right days.

This month I tried a ferning microscope and I had entered some observations on FF. However, I never figured out the ferning thing so I stopped testing. Today FF gave me dotted lines because it said microscope did not correlate with opk, so I took out the data I had entered about ferning and FF then gave me the crosshairs without the dotted lines. (BabyMed gave me crosshairs for the same days.)

However, I am still wondering, because the first temp rise was so subtle (only 0.2 degrees) and I'm still getting +opk's.

Could you girls look at my chart and tell me what you think? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Looks to me that you have OV'd hun, as you can see by my charts, my first temp after ov is only a subtle one. All you can really do now is wait and see what your temps do in the next few day or so, maybe BD tonight. Sorry that im not much use...still new to all this charting stuff myself, but didnt want to read and run.
Good luck hun xxx

Enid - Based on your CM and the fact that your temp pattern is definitely showing a match to the previous cycle, I'd say FF got the OV day right.
I tried using a ferning microscope a few years back and it was way to tricky to figure out, so I gave up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"