5 or 6dpo

CuriousGeorge

Reaction score
I don't have a regular cycle at all... Not even close.

My hubby and I DTD last Tuesday morning and got a positive OPk later that day and then again on Wednesday.
I think I may have O'd on Thursday, I'm not 100% sure.

So I think I'm 5 or 6dpo

Waiting till Friday to test. I'm feeling very tired, but that could just be from my life :) hehe
Headache is ongoing, and lots of gas (sorry tmi)

Praying for baby dust :)

I'm 5dpo today lots of luck to us! Xxxxx

Heya :waves:

Based on the opk you may have ovulated Wednesday, only the first time you get a +opk counts, not how long it lasts, maybe you have other ways to track your ov :)

I'm 4-5 dpo of a 10day lp, maybe I'll start my poas with ic at the weekend :D

I temp and I ovulated on the third day of positive opks:) xxx

So it doesn't matter if you continue to get positive opks beyond the first? My first + was on cd10

Not always, I think as my chart shows getting a positive opk doesn't mean you will definitely ovulate just that you are having an lh surge which preceeds ovulation and you don't necessarily ovulate that day, sometimes you do but many times its the next day or even as with me a couple of days later, that's why I like temping as you can clearly see which day you ovulate:) xxxx-

I felt ovulation pains on Wednesday, so in pretty sure that's when I ovulated. It was rough. Lol!!!

I ovulate either the day after or 2 days after my first +opk, everyone's different though ^^

Yes exactly that's whats great about temping:) your temps look good patience xxxx

Sadly that isn't working for new lately, I've had 2 chemicals in the last 4 months and since then my temps are high at ov then barely rise so I'm using progesterone cream to get them up a bit, having a short lp I hope to make it to 11dpo without spotting :) your chart is picture perfect! I've half given up temping but keeping track now to see if I need to up my cream use.

When will you start testing? I had a 1day af last month so have very little faith in my cycles brining a bfp but can't help going crazy each month anyway :(

Oh I am sorry:( I had a chemical in March:( xxxx my cycles have only just gone back to normal its taken nearly 7 months after they came back 3 months after giving birth, my first cycle my lp was 7 days! Do you think my chart looks good? I've only really got my previous charts to go on and the one chart in 2013 when I got pregnant, keeping everything crossed for you this month:) xxxxoh and I started testing at 2dpo, crazy I know lol xxx

I just saw you're the same dpo as me :) nice and easy to remember, same as the date :D though I may be 5dpo since my temps were so bad round ov that I put the day after my +opk as ov day, I have such bad temps and so many gaps that if I use ff predictor it can't get a ov date yet :shrug:

Yeah your chart is great, nice and even before ov and a nice jump after ov :) i know what you mean with testing, I really felt we nailed bd so well this month, but with 2 chemicals and lining/progesterone issues I'm scared of testing, hubby won't even believe it unless I am a week late and haven't spotted so I don't know how I'll keep it from him if I get a bfp :x something tells me I'll be testing from Friday though haha

Aw its so tough after losses: ( I had two back to back losses in 2012 one at 12 weeks then the other at 11 weeks xxxx its non stop worry after but I try to tell myself we got Brooklyn(9 months old now) just after so I'm so hoping we can get that lucky again, at 43 in Nov times not on my side, yes I think its the most even chart so far, we are the same dpo, its nice to wait with others this two week wait drives me mad! Hopefully this will be all of our months for a bfp! Xx.

Oh that's awful :( i tend not to get bummed out over the chemicals, it sucks but feels really insulting to people who have real losses :( I'm sorry you had to go through that and I'm glad you have your lovely boy who was worth all the heart ache :)

Symptom wise it's been eerily quiet so far, I think I'm so used to all the boob ache, tiredness and nausea that I barely notice it any more! The only symptom I will be looking for is fertile cm, I had that with both chemicals :) the latest I just couldn't stay awake, I'd nap every afternoon I hope that's not a regular symptom! :haha:

It gets easier with time but you never forget xxxxxxx yes we feel so lucky to have Brooklyn just hope my luck lasts:) funny you should say that about fertile cm I've had that a couple of times since o and have done on a couple of other cycles too, I know what you mean about the nausea etc I'm used to it too, pmt and eps are so simililar but there's one symptom I only ever get when pregnant and only the successful pregnancies funnily enough is burning boobs! I had them for three days straight in the first week of finding out with Brooklyn plus a feeling like the let down when breast feeding, if I ever get that again I won't worry so much lol xx

Sounds like a good sign to watch out for :) I've been feeling a bit unwell this evening, quite tired out but trying not to read too much into it this early :) i can't wait for bed time though! I miss my swollen boobs damnit they're staying small this month! :(

I know I'm so tired! I've had bad cramps two days in a row now but trying not to look into it too much as I've had before, see what tomorrows temp brings:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->