5 or 6dpo

It's not so bad here but i miss family :( the money benefits of being here outweigh moving back just now at least :(

My friend confirmed she saw something (i posted her a pic of last nights as well) i'm scared of putting it up here cuz it looks so bad on PC but great on my phone :D i've never wanted monday to come so bad ! The thought of work is unbearable but i want to poas tomorrow morning too !

When will you try poas again ?

Despite saying id stop I'm still using ICS, swear I saw a faint line, will I ever learn lol, not wasting my SD one though unless AF is late! Omg I'm SO HOPING for you come on bfp!!!!!xxxxxx

Oh its so faint I can't pick it up on this crappy camera I've got on my tablet! Its still there when dry but I've had ICS do that before, it just gave me something to pee on and squint at lol, holding my wee again now to do another, just been googling and the majority of women (37% in this trial) implant on 9dpo, then it takes 2/3 days for hcg to be picked up, not good for me as now I'm hoping slightly hoping again lol xxxxx

YES YES hope hope !! :D hope with me ! It's 50/50 at the moment, i'm probably having a chemical because I can clearly see these lines IRL, just like you they get lost when photographing them ! If the spotting carries on then i'll have lost it :( and i'm still hopeful ! So if you've got a squinter you need to hold onto that hope also :) <3

Can't hold my wee lol had to go three times in the past hour, must have water retention with pmt xxx

Haha i'm the opposite, been once since 7am :haha: i keep feeling wet down there but i'm 95% bone dry except for a bit of creamy brown spotting :shrug: if i was religious i'd have spent the entire of today praying, i'm so desperate for this to not be a chemical ! I've stare at last nights/this mornings test so many times, i can't tell which is stronger :(

Oh by the way I think you can change the title of the thread, maybe you could update it to 9/10dpo so likeminded people see it :)

Do you know id completely forgotten who started the thread! Its only they that can change the title! It was Curiousgeorge hope she's OK and comes back to chat:) its funny you should say that cause when my SD test was developing last night I asked my dad (lost him 3 years ago on Thursday) to help, I know they prob can't but I want this so badly too:( well I've finally stopped weeing last time I went was 3 so gunna try and make it as long as I can cause did that test after 4 hours, thing is you just can't rely on ICS if it were another test id be more hopeful! Xxxx still got everything crossed for you!!! Xx

Ooh I totally thought it was you, we've been the only ones chatting here for days :haha: I sooo want to poas but I only have 2 FRER left and 1 digi so i just can't afford to till tomorrow AM, and just hope the testis stronger !

I'm so confused today, part of me feels pregnant, part of me thinks the dreaded super boobs are going down and AF really is coming for me, but i haven't had any spotting for a couple of hours so i'm afraid i'm going to think it's gone and then BOOM af will come :(

You're not allowed to have Broody status, you need Hopeful just like me !

Lol I know its only the two of us!!!!!! I don't know why I put broody lol I thought it was better than sad! I held my wee for 3.5 hours and there was still a bloody faint line so I thought said it and did my last proper test, the line came up in the first minute, my cameras shite on here but you may be able to see? Just goes to show you a lines a line so keep hoping hunni you are definitely next!!!!!!! Xxxx

I don't see any pic on my phone sweetie! :( is it my phone or BnB? Either way huge congrats! :D I knew it! :happydance:

Oh god sorry I was flapping a bit! Hold on xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140810_184825.jpg
    IMG_20140810_184825.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
Youve so gotta test positive I want you to get that bfp I'm willing, hoping and praying!!! Xxxx

Woohooo beautiful line !! :happydance: super congrats ! :) i'm crossing everything I have for a good morning wee :haha: Have you told hubby yet ? I think if I do get a BFP again I'll have to be able to show him a digi, he doesn't believe in the faint lines because of the two chemicals :( was sooo close to putting a + in FF but because my lines weren't fresh I don't want to fool myself, tomorrow mornings temp and test will mean everything !

As said i've never had a temp rise at this dpo once it starts going down, i'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight out of worry :(

Thankyouxxxxxxdh came home just after id done the test and said bloody hell even I can see that (he doesn't do faint lines either!) Those lines were there you know they were have faith hunni, I had a dip in temp yest before a rise, I'm not gunna be able to sleep either lol, so so so hoping for you xxxc

Grrr pms'ing tonight, got a bad headache and everything is pissing me off! Not a good sign :( I'll be sure to wake up before my alarm tomorrow just to put a horrid start on my day! :(

First focus is a good night sleep :( congrats again hunni, will update you tomorrow morning x

Oh wow congrats!!!!! Amazing line :)

Xxx

Thank you Harri:) xxxxxxxxxx
Patience I feel like I've got pmt times 50! And I've got the worst headache, had a headache everyday for the first trimester all good signs!!!!! Xxxx

You're on your own sweetie, temp drop again and woke up cramping :( this is the kinda temp I have when I get af, now it's just a question of will she come today or tomorrow :( bfn today within time limit :( good luck with your little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->