• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5 or 7po...not sure lol(update 13/09..bfn blah..)

Urbanclearway

Reaction score
Very early to test but once I start...and if they are in the house...I can't resist lol

Anyone see any magic invisible line that by friday might be darker:haha:

Attachments

• 20160912_165520.jpg
    20160912_165520.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 20
I thought I saw something on the top photo but I'm not sure, my eyes are tired and I have been looking at many tests! Perhaps in a few days if there is anything there it will be more obvious?

I see a little shadowy something! But I always seem to be able to see shadow lines on those tests. Hope it turns into a bfp for you :) x

FMU hmm... I'm keeping it positive that by friday I'll have a good line. Crampy all week, random nut craving and nausea last night and seeing as im mildly allergic to nuts and suffer from anxiety that's a bit mental for me:haha:

Attachments

• 20160913_080411.jpg
    20160913_080411.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13
Not sure about that test, but hopefully as you say by Friday you should have a much clearer picture. But of course if you're only 6dpo today Friday could be too early still

Cant decide whether what I see is my eyes...or an indent shadow.

If anyone has a bucket of patience please through it my way.

If I said a medium told me I was going to have 2 more kids...as soon as I walked into the room..which is why I'm testing...would you ladies think I'm crazy:rofl:

I can definitely see a shadow of something!! Fingers crossed its the start of your bfp xx

Cant decide whether what I see is my eyes...or an indent shadow.

If anyone has a bucket of patience please through it my way.

If I said a medium told me I was going to have 2 more kids...as soon as I walked into the room..which is why I'm testing...would you ladies think I'm crazy:rofl:

I went to a medium as well. I have 2 kids from a previous relationship which I had no problems getting pregnant. My current OH and I have been trying for almost 2 years now with 2 chemicals and unexplained infertility. So I just needed some hope. This is supposed to be the month that is happens so I'm hoping she was right! Good luck to you too!

I definitely see a shadow on that last pic...

I still cant see anything but i used these tests and my first bfp was super super faint didnt get much progression on them at first but i do find once they have dried they are more clear to read x

Pretty sure these are bfn lol. Still hoping lol

Attachments

• 20160914_081950.jpg
    20160914_081950.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160914_124031.jpg
    20160914_124031.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
You're still early! And lovely manicure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"