5 or so days late??

sereneskyline

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Im new to this forum thing. but I was hoping maybe I could get some peace of mind or advice from my fellow tww'ers. I am 24 years old and I am not new to the whole irregular cycle thing. But these past 2 weeks I have felt slightly off. I have been crampy on and off like af is going to make her unwelcomed appearance any time, my breasts have felt heavy, I get random waves of nausea (which is a pms symptom for me as well) I have these strange sensations in my breasts (almost like when you have that butterfly feeling in your tummy while driving down the road and going over a hill) I have had pulling feelings in my abdomen. I also have strange cm, yellow tinged and stretchy that happens in globs, but then I also get slippery clear, here these past couple of days its not as much, although I do get the sensation that I have started....but surprise nothing. now the kicker is I have taken in the past 2 weeks 3 "dollar tree" tests and all BFN..... I do not chart O so I really have no I when I could have

Your symptoms definitely sound like they could be pregnancy. It must be so frustrating to not be getting conclusive answers!

With that said, I'd had tons of cycles where I had super pregnancy-sounding symptoms, that wound up not being pregnancy at all.

If Aunt Flo hasn't surfaced in another week or two, you can consider setting up an appointment for a blood test with your doctor.

Thank you, yes it is very frustrating especially since it came up bfn. Ugh my body is so strange anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->