5 random things about you!!!

Ilovemychild

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of you have participated in threads like this a million and one times, but because I'm rather new here, I thought it would be fun to get to know you!! Here goes.. My name is Haley, I am 21, married for almost 1 year now, and mother to 15 1/2 month old Conner!!

1. I like country music
2. I LOVE scrap booking
3. I want another baby right now but my husband isn't ready for number 2 yet
4. I hate doing laundry
5. Caramel frappes from McDonalds and hot baths are my guilty pleasures!!!

So what about you? Name? Marital status? Age? Children? And feel free to share some random facts about yourself!! :hugs:

Leanne ...27 Married for 18 months now with 2 boys...One aged 4 months and a 6 year old

5 facts about me

1)I play drums and have been in a few bands and played in a few Low key Festivals and got paid for gigs

2)Im double Jointed in near enough every bone in my body

3)I have size 11 feet

4)Ive done plus size fetish modelling in the past and was a Bizarre Beauty(No Boobies or Vajayjay were flashed though just me in some tight PVC)

5)Im forever blaming the dog for farts Ive dropped

Leanne ...27 Married for 18 months now with 2 boys...One aged 4 months and a 6 year old

5 facts about me

1)I play drums and have been in a few bands and played in a few Low key Festivals and got paid for gigs

3)I have size 11 feet

4)Ive done plus size fetish modelling in the past and was a Bizarre Beauty(No Boobies or Vajayjay were flashed though just me in some tight PVC)

Nice to meet you, Leanne!! I blame the dog too, its okay!! :) You sound like a very interesting woman!! :) Thanks for sharing!!! And I think its really great that you've done modeling!! I was actually just talking to my friend the other day about wanting to have "sexy" pics done for my husband. No nudes, of course, but in some sexy bra/panty sets or something of the sort. I'm too self conscious right now, but some day, Id like to to that for him!! I think it would be great for "me" and I think he would enjoy it too!! :)

Hi :wave: I'm Jess, mummy to Lucas and I am 21 years old. Five random facts about me:

1 - I was born with four kidneys
2 - I would like another baby now and secretly wish I'd put off going back to uni until I'd had at least one more child
3 - I love reading and a good book can steal me away from reality for hours on end
4 - I'm finding five random facts about me hard to come up with :haha:
5 - My dream job would be a secondary school History teacher but I can't be bothered with the work that it takes to get there at the minute :blush:

I'm Brianna 25 married to richard for 2 and half years. We have 2 boys Gabriel is 4 will be 5 in november and gryphon will be 2 in march.

1.) im TERRIFIED of bees wasps hornets and yellow jackets
2.) my favorite band is rammstein
3.) i love living in florida for the heat and humidity
4.) i was born in indiana
5.) i have 2 cats simon and cinnoman

5 facts about me

3)I have size 11 feet

Nice to meet you, Leanne!! I blame the dog too, its okay!! :) You sound like a very interesting woman!! :) Thanks for sharing!!! And I think its really great that you've done modeling!! I was actually just talking to my friend the other day about wanting to have "sexy" pics done for my husband. No nudes, of course, but in some sexy bra/panty sets or something of the sort. I'm too self conscious right now, but some day, Id like to to that for him!! I think it would be great for "me" and I think he would enjoy it too!! :)

You should go for it...My hubby looooves the pics from the shoots ive done

Hi Im Kellie :hi:Im 23,Have 1 child called Michael Ethan who was born the 3rd March 2010.I have been with my OH for 5 years.Not married but we live together.

1. I watch hollyoaks
2. I like baking
3.I have 4 piercings
4. I Love anything to do with galaxy chocolate
5.I have a scar on my finger

Hi Im Niamh, 28 have been with my hubby for over 10 years. Have 3 children 9, 6 and 1

1. I love jalapenos and eat them on everything!
2. I have terrible road rage, its always someones elses fault NEVER mine :haha:
3. I work as a care assistant to the elderly.
4. I would loved to have been a midwife
5. Im fluent in Irish.

Cant think of anything very exciting, sorry! :blush:

Thanks for sharing and nice to meet you all!!!

Leanne- I'm going to work on losing my "baby weight" (the weight thats actually been gained by eating junk food and being lazy that I STILL blame on my 15 m month old) tehe.. and hopefully get some of these stretch marks to fade a little.. and then I'm going for it!! You have inspired me!!

Hiya I'm Nikki, I'm 33 from Middlesex and I am mummy to Jessica who is two and a half (3 in June!!) I have been with my OH for 12 years (!!) with STILL no ring on my finger lol.

1. I play world of warcraft
2. I am hoping to have gastric surgery and have a sibling for Jess (before I'm too old!)
3. My favourite colour is green
4. My daughter is an amputee (lower right limb) as she was born with a condition called
Fibular Hemimelia (she was born without a fibular bone, ankle and foot)
5. I have just noticed that I write lotsa crap in brackets! (why?) (see) (D'oh!) :p

Nice to meet you ladies!
xXx

Hiya I'm Nikki, I'm 33 from Middlesex and I am mummy to Jessica who is two and a half (3 in June!!) I have been with my OH for 12 years (!!) with STILL no ring on my finger lol.

2. I am hoping to have gastric surgery and have a sibling for Jess (before I'm too old!)
4. My daughter is an amputee (lower right limb) as she was born with a condition called
5. I have just noticed that I write lotsa crap in brackets! (why?) (see) (D'oh!) :p

Nice to meet you ladies!
xXx

Your daughter looks and sounds like a little angel!! :) Nice to meet you and thanks for sharing!!

Ps- I like (brackets) too!!! :)

Nice to meet you ladies!
xXx

Your daughter looks and sounds like a little angel!! :) Nice to meet you and thanks for sharing!!

Thank you :) Do you live in or near Middlesex hun? We could arrange something if so :) xXx

Nice to meet you ladies!
xXx

Thank you :) Do you live in or near Middlesex hun? We could arrange something if so :) xXx

I'm not sure where Middlesex is. I'm in Virginia!!

My names Adele. I'm 28 (29 in months) and mom to 3 boys, Dominic, Ben and Zac and have been with my partner 3 years.

1. I can't mix food! (by this I mean I can't eat 2 different types of food together on the same fork i.e. Pea's and potato.)
2. I'm addicted to tattoos (I have 8 so far)
3. I have a fear of things that fly i.e birds, wasps, bees, flys etc.
4. I LOVE my job (I'm a customer services manager)
5. I love watching horror movies but then hate going to bed by myself afterwards :haha:

My names Adele. I'm 28 (29 in months) and mom to 3 boys, Dominic, Ben and Zac and have been with my partner 3 years.

1. I can't mix food! (by this I mean I can't eat 2 different types of food together on the same fork i.e. Pea's and potato.)
2. I'm addicted to tattoos (I have 8 so far)
3. I have a fear of things that fly i.e birds, wasps, bees, flys etc.
4. I LOVE my job (I'm a customer services manager)
5. I love watching horror movies but then hate going to bed by myself afterwards :haha:

Lol, Im exactly the same with horror films, so I usually watch them in bed then hide under the Duvet afterwards! :haha:

i'm jenny, i'm 21 and i have a little lady called emily

random facts about me

1 ... i have a massive scar on my arse

2 ... i'm a publish poet

3 ... i've sang infront of thousands

4 ... my father has severe MS

5 ... i hate soaps, celebrities and reality tv

:coffee:

Hi, I'm Anna. I'm 30, married to Ashley for 2.5 years and mummy to Kate who turned 1 two weeks ago.

1. I got run over on the pavement when I was 11

2. People are always surprised when I say I have tattoos. I cheerily have 3 but would like another.

3. I love my current job but I would love to be a florist.

4. I'm really particular about how my bathroom is cleaned so only I can do it.

5. I love all things Gorjuss.

Jenny I love the quote in your signature.

i think it sums up my life perfectly
especially the last few years :dohh:

i can't believe your little girl's gone 1

:shock:

it goes far too quickly!

how are you and little kate?

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads