5 week scan pic.....2 previous ectopics....opinions?

emsxx4

Reaction score
Hi ladies...first post here....

Wondered if i can get your opinions....

I have previously had 2 ectopicd pregnancies. One resulting in a right salpingectomy and one treated with methotrexate. Stuggled to conceive those due to PCOS. I also had a failed IVF cycle last year....this has all happened since having my daughter 7 years ago....

Anyway...last week i got a very big suprise BFP! digi said 1-2 and today got a 2-3, according to my calculations i am 5 weeks today. Been so anxious i booked myself in for a private scan. Ive had back ache for the past week and convinced myself im having another ectopic! No spotting yet...so had scan and at first she just saw sack and a fluid filled cyst next to ovary (which she cant rule out as ectopic but is hoping its the corpus luteum) she then went back to womb and found the sac and thinks theres a possible yolk sac....
image.jpg

What do u think!??!??

Looks good to me hun, actually looks like my 5 week scan with my dd.. can you get in next week? That will tell you a little more!!

Thanks for the reply lovely, yes booked in a epu in a week!

I just dont believe it yet!! Doesnt seem possible!!

I had "implantation spotting" for 2 days with af cramps..then got bfp same day! I have my fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed!

That definitely looks like the start of a baby in your womb hun :thumbup:

I had an ectopic in January and got my new BFP at the start of May, so I know what you are going through :hugs: Will you have another scan soon to check progress and make sure the sack near your ovary is indeed just the corpus luteum? x

Edited, just saw your last reply. That's great that you have another scan in a week! Fingers crossed for you.

Congrats on your bfp! Its such a nerve racking time! Just wish this back ache would bugger off!! Lol

Thanks hun. I'm a bag of nerves too, and oddly also had back ache! Mine was upper back, which moved the next morning into my neck.

I've had an early scan that dated me at 6 wks 1 day and baby had a heartbeat :cloud9: It looked very similar to your pic (sorry can't show you as they didn't give me a photo). I'm still nervous even after seeing baby in right place!

Hope your back ache eases up soon. Let us know how you get on next week.

Thanks hun! Hope all goes well with you too...will keep up to date woth this forum glad i found it! :flower:

Looks really good! I'm pretty sure I see a little yolk sac and tiny embryo in there!

Just a little update...

Had a scan at epu....

OH MY GOODNESS!! Theres a baby in my uterus with a heartbeat!!! Measuring 6+2 eeeekkkk!! I nearly fainted!!

Oh congrats! Pleased all is well for you. How exciting xx

I am 6w2d today too! Hope my little one's heart is beating away too! Congratulations! :) My scan is on Monday!

Thanks guys, just goes to show miracles do happen!

Fingers crossed the next 6 weeks go smoothly!

Lillian- hopefully become bump buddies! Xx

Just a little update...

Had a scan at epu....

OH MY GOODNESS!! Theres a baby in my uterus with a heartbeat!!! Measuring 6+2 eeeekkkk!! I nearly fainted!!

Congratulations, this really gives me hope after an ectopic and my right tube removed a few months ago. All the best :flower:

This is lovely ! Your little miracle :):) I'm so happy for you x

Yay yay yay! Congratulations, hunny! What a relief. I've gone through the whole ectopic/salpingectomy mess as well and I know what an amazing thing it is to see that little heartbeat in the right place. Good baby for not wandering off! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->