5 week scan?

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Has anyone been for an early scan at 5weeks and saw anything? I am going for my first appointment and scan on friday and I will be exactly 5 weeks, so I am just wondering if it's still too early to see anythin.

My doc will want to confirm pregnancy with a urine and blood test as well as a scan so a bit nervous we won't find anythin...?

I did. All they saw was a possible sac. I went back 2 weeks later and saw a heartbeat.

I had a scan at 5 weeks and saw the heartbeat but suspected that I was further along.

My last baby I had a scan at 5 weeks and only saw a sac. Couldn't see baby until 7 weeks

Thanks ladies!! 5 weeks is still quite early, so not going to get my hopes up of seeing much. But if I do I will consider it a bonus!

Goodluck with your pregnancies and ttc journeys!!:flower:

5+2 I had a yolk sac but I thought I was 6 +2. Went back a week later and we had a fetal pole measuring right on track with a heartbeat. Just went a third time today and again measuring right on track with a heartbeat :) I found that it was worrying to only see a yolk sac but at least it meant something was there

Hi Adriansmama! Thanks for posting your experience. So glad u got to see the little bubs heartbeat and everythin is on track!

U/s at 5+1 showed sac, then 6+1 we saw the fetal pole and heartbeat

Ok so went in for my first prenatal appointment today. Doc says everythin looks good as is to be expected this early at exactly 5 weeks. We just managed to see the sac and yolk today. Next app is on 6 Oct, doctor says we should see a heartbeat by then! Fx ! !

Thanks ladies!

Attachments

• PSX_20150925_165221.jpg
    PSX_20150925_165221.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
Cute little bean Tesh, nice to see things are right on track.
Good luck at your next scan/appt. I hope to see you update in the May thread as well. :)

Nice sac and yolk sac!! Looks perfect!! Congratulations ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"