5 week scan

Lappinit100

Reaction score
Hi I've had some light spotting throughout the last week. I had a scan at 4 weeks and 2 days but nothing was seen but my hcg levels had doubled within 48hours. I was wondering if anyone has had a scan at 5weeks and seen anything? My scan is tomorrow and I'm starting to feel nervous. I'm having early scans and blood tests to rule out a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. If nothing is seen on the scan tomorrow im guessing ill be back for another scan next week which just means waiting around in limbo for another week. xx

I had a scan at 5 weeks, saw a sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole but I know it can take until 6 weeks to see anything at all. Good luck!

Thank you for replying! I'm just hoping to at least see a sac in the right place. xx

Fingers crossed! It gives such peace of mind :)

Thank you. If it's not ment to be its not ment to be, it will be nice to hopefully get some answers and know where I stand. Waiting is just the worst xx

I had a scan at 5 weeks and 6 days and only saw a yolk sac, nothing else! The midwife said it completely normal at that stage, good luck hun x

I had a scan at 7 weeks 2 days and saw the sac and a little bean with a flickering heartbeat! It was hard to see at first because baby was so small and the woman actually said it was measuring more 6 weeks. however when i went for my 12 week dating scan my due date was then pushed forward a week :) good luck with the scan and hope all is well x

You should see the gestational sac at 5 weeks. There's a good chance you might see the yolk sac. Do not be surprised or worried if you don't see the fetal pole... it's very common for it to be too small to see or hiding before 6 weeks. I saw the gestational sac and yolk sac at 5w2d, then all three and a flashing heartbeat at 7w1d. GL!

I had a scan at 5 weeks and all that was seen was a sac. Good luck xx

Hi ladies I had my scan today. And the sac was in the right place I feel so relieved! I'm 5weeks + 1day and we saw a sac, yolk and a teeny tiny fetal pole although it was too small to measure have another scan for 2 weeks time so should see the heart beat then. Thank you to you all for replying it have me hope when I wasn't sure if I had any xx

Yay! So pleased the scan went well :) I'll look forward to your next scan update :flower:

Hi I've had some light spotting throughout the last week. I had a scan at 4 weeks and 2 days but nothing was seen but my hcg levels had doubled within 48hours. I was wondering if anyone has had a scan at 5weeks and seen anything? My scan is tomorrow and I'm starting to feel nervous. I'm having early scans and blood tests to rule out a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. If nothing is seen on the scan tomorrow im guessing ill be back for another scan next week which just means waiting around in limbo for another week. xx

Hi I had an early ultrasound at 5+2 and we only saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac no fetal pole or hb and all is well so far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->