5 week symptoms

Jules_103

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Currently 5 weeks and HPT was instant BFP.

But I've been having very strong cramps on my left side for about 5 days sometimes with diohhrea and waking me up at night :(. Feeling worried that it could be ectopic.

Anyone else having the same symptoms?

I'm no expert but I have been told that ectopic would be excruciating pain and probably bleeding. I've had diarrhea throughout so far and plenty of night waking, not pleasant! If you are worried, speak to your doc or hospital x

Thanks! It's nice to feel like someone else feels the same!

Booked in for the doc on Friday so hopefully good news :)

Could be gas pains. I learned the other day that they are BRUTAL in pregnancy. I thought I was Mc it hurt so bad. I also had diarrhea. I am 6.0 weeks

I would say that its just gas pains. I have Crohn's disease and pretty much constantly have pains on my left side. Sometimes its hard to tell the difference between that and AF or I suppose now from the growing baby! Don't worry about it unless it becomes unbearable! Enjoy your little one growing :)

Thanks guys feeling much more at ease now :)

Having some other symptoms today too like extreme hunger and nausea so that puts my mind at ease too...

Strange that you feel stressed unless you feel sick!

Is diarrhea really a symptom!? I had diarrhea at 4w4d but thought it was because of food poisoning! My husband ate the same food and did not get diarrhea even though we thought for sure he would! :shrug:

So anyway, I'm still in the middle of week 5. My breasts have definitely gotten larger this week. I also have had very slight cramping. Twice, once when I was turning over in bed and the other time when I was getting out of the car, I had sharp pains on one side of my pelvis that quickly went away.

An upset tummy is normal for early pregnancy :) also, it very well could be gas pains. They really suck!!! Also, if your egg was released from your left side, it may be your cyst sending out progesterone to make your little bean nice and strong! It tends to be a shooting pain, and won't last very long.
Hope you feel better soon! :)

Hello! Glad you have a doc appt booked. I'm around 5w too. I haven't had diarrhea but constipation and bloating. UuUUUghhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->