5 weeks 6 day bleed...

tinkerbellita

Reaction score
So this morning (I'm in Australia - gmt +7) n had a red bleed when I went for wee. Later it turned brownish with 1 clot. I've just rested n there's been no more blood, no cramps but a mild unusual sensation down below. U guys think it could be miscarriage or a random bleed? I have an ultrasound on Thursday, I guess I will just see how I get along these next few days.... :(

I'm not sure Hun there's been a few ladies here tho that have bled and all been ok sorry didn't want to read and run sending you hugs xx

It's difficult to say so early

It can be due to implantation, the baby digging properly into your uterus and it could be hormonal- your body not having strong enough hormones yet to suppress period blood

I'm over 17 weeks now but had bleeding at 5+4, and then a bit at week 7. Bright red bleeding at nearly 9 weeks and a bit the week after

Unexplained but it wasn't from around baby.

All you can really do at the moment is just try and carry on with what you're doing.

Thanks girls. I've just had a big cry but a lil more reassured other ppl have bled and the pregnancy has continued. With my son I had no problems at all n was busy here there n everywhere!

I had the same thing and it was a hematoma that bled off.
I also bled for 11 days with my son for whatever reason. Just a week ago I bles from my cervix. Bleeding is not the end. I hope it turns out well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"