5 weeks and 4 days ultrasound!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Hi ladies so this is my second pregnancy ever! With Hayden my first born I was on BnB all day long...I had lots of early bleeds with him and he's now here to tell the tale that bleeding sometimes is okay! So at 1.20PM today I have a 5 week and 4 day ultrasound as I've been getting lots of cramping and green discharge! May I add I am strep B positive so it's something they keep an eye on. I feel I want to let you ladies know what's going on and will hopefully attach a picture if everything is ok when I get back, as I feel there's lots of you out there Carrying your first child and do not know what to expect and I remember searching high and low for scan pictures info at this stage! So wish me luck ladies I'm shaking!!

Good luck! You may not see much this early but I hope you see enough to GI e you peace of mind!

So there was a sac and a yolk sac but no baby or heartbeat to be seen she thinks I'm too early on, so I have to go back in ten days xx

You're probably just too early. The same thing happened to me. They only saw a gestational sac measuring 6w6d and an enlarged yolk sac. They asked if I was sure about my dates and not too early however I would be around 7 weeks based upon when I had my first pregnancy test so I'm not holding out too much hope on my end. I go back on Wednesday for another scan to either confirm a heartbeat or miscarriage. Good luck to you!

Yes I agree too early for baby and hb, but what was supposed to be there was :) Hope you get to see your baby in 10 days!

So there was a sac and a yolk sac but no baby or heartbeat to be seen she thinks I'm too early on, so I have to go back in ten days xx

Do not panic. I got my first ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days with this one. I got nervous when they told me that there was a sac and a yolk sac but no fetal pole. Even after my doctor assured that it was completely normal and she did NOT expect to a fetal pole at this point (all of this said while smiling and very bubbly), I was still nervous. So after a ton of research, I feel very reassured that there will be a baby and a heartbeat in there when I go back 10 days from now. :)

Do not panic. I got my first ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days with this one. I got nervous when they told me that there was a sac and a yolk sac but no fetal pole. Even after my doctor assured that it was completely normal and she did NOT expect to a fetal pole at this point (all of this said while smiling and very bubbly), I was still nervous. So after a ton of research, I feel very reassured that there will be a baby and a heartbeat in there when I go back 10 days from now. :)

Thanks so much lovely that gives me some hope yet! I just feel whatever will be will be I'm trying not to stress though when is your next scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->