5 weeks and bleeding

BMG

Reaction score
I started spotting on Thursday night (5 weeks that day) and have been spotting ever since. Every time I go to the bathroom, there is brownish red when I wipe. I have also noticed that I have no pregnancy symptoms anymore. Last week I was feeling nauseous and every strong smell was making me feel so sick. Now I feel nothing. I'm so sad, I keep thinking that I am losing the baby. Has this happened to anyone? If I was miscarrying, how long will this go on before I actually start bleeding? Or is there a chance that it's nothing and everything could be fine?

Hi hun

I've had it go both ways. I had bleeding at 4w 5 days that turned into a period type bleed and was a chemical. I had bleeding (gushing red) in this pregnancy at 5w 4 days and it was a SCH and as you can see - I'm now 36 weeks pregnant.

It can just be implantation bleeding from where the embryo is nestling in - very common around the 5 week mark. However - take another test and see if it still says pregnant. For me, with my chemical the digital went back to "not pregnant". Try and use a "less" sensitive test as it takes a while for HCG to drop...

Don't give up yet!!! xx

I've been having spotting and bleeding every day since last Tuesday so im in a similar situation, know how scary it feels. Fingers crossed for you, everything could be fine you never know. Everyone is different.

Hi hun

I've had it go both ways. I had bleeding at 4w 5 days that turned into a period type bleed and was a chemical. I had bleeding (gushing red) in this pregnancy at 5w 4 days and it was a SCH and as you can see - I'm now 36 weeks pregnant.

It can just be implantation bleeding from where the embryo is nestling in - very common around the 5 week mark. However - take another test and see if it still says pregnant. For me, with my chemical the digital went back to "not pregnant". Try and use a "less" sensitive test as it takes a while for HCG to drop...

Don't give up yet!!! xx

Thank you :) how long did it take for you to have period type bleeding with the chemical? I took another test yesterday and it still said pregnant but the line was pretty faint.

I've been having spotting and bleeding every day since last Tuesday so im in a similar situation, know how scary it feels. Fingers crossed for you, everything could be fine you never know. Everyone is different.

Thank you! Good luck to you too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->