5 weeks and bloated

MoonMaiden

Reaction score
Is it normal to feel so bloated at 5 weeks? I feel like I have been eating healthfully and drinking a lot of water. I havn't been to the gym much but yet I really feel roly poly. Also: acne.

I'll take it though! As long as I have a healthy little one.

Bloating at 5 weeks is totally normal! I looked 6 months along at 5 weeks lol.

Yep completely normal. Same with acne especially around chin as that's from hormonal changes. Acne was actually how I suspected pregnancy.

I can't even drink water without looking 8 months pregnant.. seriously I waddle after I eat!

Yep normal. .it's my 5 th pregnency and I look 5-6 m prego already even I gain 5 pounds...

I was super super bloated at 5 weeks and my whole body pretty much broke out. It was misery.

I am 5 weeks and I was just noticing this morning how bloated and yucky I feel, looks like I am in my second trimester already. I am kind of a salt addict so I know I need to cut down on that.

I'm bloated as well, I'm already undoing my button on my jeans :haha:

Yep definitely normal. I felt as though I had more of a "bump" at 5 weeks than I do now at 15 weeks. It did go away though and now a real bump is just starting to show!

Yes normal!! Sometimes it's gas, sometimes it's all the extra blood, sometimes it's just a stage of early pregnancy. I totally felt like I was showing even though I knew it was impossible and it was just bloat LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->