5 weeks and brown discharge

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks 3 days, and I've had a tiny bit of brown spotting. It's only when I wipe, not enough for a liner or pad. I've not had any cramps or anything but this is my first pregnancy after 2+ years of trying so I'm really anxious and worried.

I had it at 5 weeks as well. Brown and a little bit of pink. Midwife said it was completely normal and probably implantation. I'm 27 weeks now and baby is fine. Generally they say not to worry unless it's bright red and lots of it.

Still worth speaking to a medical professional, because I'm not one. But I really, really wouldn't worry too much.

Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Just started heavy bleeding..I think it's over for me 😢

Im so sorry I hope it stops soon and all is ok, If heard lots of people can have bleeds early on. Keeping fingers crossed for you

I'd get it checked out for your own piece of mind, I've had bleeding on and off since 5+4 weeks to now at 7+3 because of a subchorionic hemorrhage and despite that still have seen a heartbeat on an ultrasound. I thought for sure it was over too but it wasn't.

I'm so sorry! Go get checked ASAP and get bloods because when I had an early MC about 5 weeks I had really really low progesterone and got my sticky baby with supplements. I am also LTTTC with PCOS so I know the struggle. 'At least' no matter the outcome you know you can get pregnant. Good luck xoxox

My HCG was 35 on Sunday and 35 on Tuesday so I'm kind of glad I started bleeding before finding that out as I know i would just have been waiting to start bleeding. I just hope my next one is a sticky bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"