5+ weeks and headaches

Sophie2015

Reaction score
I'm 5+3 today and starting to have headaches. I had headaches with both my mmc last year so I'm a little freaked out. Should I be worried?

I've had headaches since day one. I'm prone to them, so I figured with my hormones raging they were gonna be worse and they are. I've just begun to accept them as a part of pregnant life.

I never get headaches but have had them quick regularly since being pregnant. I'm 7w6days and they've only just started to ease up x

I don't normally have headaches but recently have, one of the first symptoms to alert me to pregnancy actually. I think it's perfectly normal, try not to worry.

Perfectly normal. Your body is giving you a surge of hormones to help grow that little baby. :thumbup:

I am 6+1 currently and just recently got over the world's longest migraine headache. I also get small headaches here and there regularly that can be cured with closing my eyes for a few minutes and drinking more water. With my son my whole first tri I had a headache almost everyday and the occasional migraine.

Thank you girls for all your responses! Multiple mmc plays tricks with your mind. I question Every. Single. Symptom. Your responses have helped so much!!

I completely understand what you mean, I've had 3 early losses and I am constantly worrying about any little symptom. The only thing that doesn't worry me about headaches this time around is because I had them with my first before having any miscarriages.

Zmzerbe- I don't know how to stop worrying!!! Anything work for you? How far along are you? I'm 5+4 today

I had really bad headaches from 4-6 weeks, they eased off after that (thankfully!) I don't think headaches are anything to worry about, as far as I'm aware they're a pretty normal symptom :) I know it's so hard not to worry, but try and relax! Enjoy your pregnancy, even the painful bits! :haha:

I get headaches more often now! My pregnancy app said its a common symptom around 10 weeks, but it's normal! I wouldn't worry about it! Saw my baby wiggling away at US today and everything was fine! :happydance:

I am 6w+2d as of today and I don't think the worry will ever stop. There are times where I worry less, that's for sure. But any little cramp that makes me feel like my period is coming scares the living daylights out of me. What I do look for though are the symptoms that I do know are pregnancy related and that gives me comfort. I also still test on a regular basis to make sure that my positive line isn't getting lighter.

Zmzerbe- I don't have many symptoms!! Just sore breasts. Which I mash constantly to see if they are less sore 😉. I also take a preg test daily and yes cramps freak me out!!

I do the same thing with my boobs lol... and crampy is what gets me the most for sure. I wouldn't say I have very many either, but the symptoms you do have definitely be thankful for those <3

I would be soooo thankful for n&v. After 2 losses the more symptoms the better!

very, very true. I have a lot of the n & little to no v (thank god) so that's enough for me in terms of that particular symptom! Last week my 2 year old handed me a piece of american cheese (which I usually have no problem with) and the second I put it in my mouth and it touched my taste buds, I was gagging like crazy and immediately went and threw up. That was the only time (so far) that I have made the toilet's acquaintance lol.

very, very true. I have a lot of the n & little to no v (thank god) so that's enough for me in terms of that particular symptom! Last week my 2 year old handed me a piece of american cheese (which I usually have no problem with) and the second I put it in my mouth and it touched my taste buds, I was gagging like crazy and immediately went and threw up. That was the only time (so far) that I have made the toilet's acquaintance lol.

That sounds heavenly to me right now!!! Lololol

I'm 5+3 today and starting to have headaches. I had headaches with both my mmc last year so I'm a little freaked out. Should I be worried?

Ive had frequent headaches...dont remember having them with dd. The worst of mine from 5-7 weeks were due to a sinus infection i didnt know I had. No congestion, just severe headaches. Now I get them a few times a week. Doctor said its just our lovely hormones! They told me to drink a little caffeine when they get bad and that along with Tylenol seems to help. Good luck:hugs:

Thank you ladies for your responses. My headaches are getting worse and I've convinced myself it's another mmc. First ultrasound is Monday and I'm so afraid to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"