5 weeks and SICK

Cassiem

Reaction score
If i have calculated correctly i am about 5 weeks pregnant and have been throwing up the last 4 weeks!!!:sick::sick: The sports bra has become my new best friend.. lol:winkwink: I'm 38 and just had a tumor removed from my Pituitary Gland that lowered my chances of having a baby... Look at me now!! I had blood work done and my levels went from 253 to 5,602 in a week!! Sounds good from what i have read on the internet... I guess my concern is my constant throwing up EVERY meal... sometimes its just a little and sometimes its my whole meal.... But no weight loss so thats a little relief. Snacking seems to be easy to keep down... Anyone else feeling my pain? My doctor wont set up an appt until my levels reach 20,000....

Hi, congratulations firstly! I'm about 5 weeks too. I haven't been sick but have felt dreadful and almost been sick now for at least 2 weeks! I thought it didn't kick in till at least 6 weeks!

I know this maybe tmi but I also can't seem to get off the toilet. My tummy is constantly churning and I just need to go all the time!!

Thanks... Congrats to you too.. Well, i can say the throwing up almost every meal almost immediately after i eat has caused me to constantly snack on something... (AUGH!) Besides being tired, i have no other issue so far lol...

Hope your doctor sorts you out with something at your appointment. Can't be nice for you!

Have you tried just skipping large meals altogether for a few days? If snacks are staying down, you might be better off eating something small and light every 1-2 hours.

Snacking seems to be the answer... Even cutting my meals in quarters and eating a little and walking away for awhile then coming back and eating some more.. lol... Feel like a grazer:D

I'm guessing since your only 5 weeks now that you had a virus prior to getting pregnant and the morning sickness took over. It does get easier. I was sick from week 4-8 then again at 10. But its dying down now since the placenta is taking over. My cousin started her morning sickness later at 8 weeks and still has it at 16 so you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->