5 weeks and still no sikness how about you?

2012bebe

Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks pregnant and still no sickness, i'm tired with headaches, sore breasts especialy nipples but no sickness yet? what about you ladies, who is with me? oh!! with my two previous pregnancy I was sick but don't remember when it all started? :dohh:

Mine didn't start till 7 weeks, they say it doesn't usually start untill 6 weeks x

Hey there 2012bebe!
I'm totally the same, am dying for a wee bit of morning sickness just so a know its real! I think am still in shock lol

I had no sickness till 8 weeks and even then I only threw up maybe 6-7 times over about 4 weeks. I was worried as well, in case it was a bad sign, but all was well with my baby and fingers crossed it's the same for you.

I am nearly 12 wks now and have had nothing but one morning of sickness. Nothing at all. And i was only sick that morning cos I smelled something I didnt like lol

I'm 5 weeks 1day and I'm the same way. I'm wishing for a tad bit of sickness to make it real. My boobs are big and almost always sore so dont consider that a big sign. I've felt just a bit nauceous lately but nothing other than that. at least nothing that I've noticed - no cravings either darn it ;)

many thanks ladies, i don't feel an alien right now. time will show if i will be lucky one with no sickness or it will come any time, i will post it any way

It seems so unfair now that 'signs' are thin on the ground whilst the BFP is still emblazened on your brain ;)

I didn't start feeling queasy until 7 weeks, but have just spent a week feeling AWFUL.

At 6 weeks I could feel the muscles in my tummy were doing something.

I am 5+3 and nothing yet apart from sore boobs and lots of odd twinges. I am getting really paranoid, all I can think about is whether this will work out or not, think I would actually feel a lot better if I had my head down the loo!
:rofl:

Let's hope we get struck down with vomiting soon! lol!

i am 5 weeks and no sickness either...i just being sleeping a lots ...beside cramps here and there but no big symptoms so far...

i did read only 50% of women feel sick so it's not uncomun to feel just fine ...

the BFP test is the big symptom :)

With my girls I never had morning sickness... But with this one I have been sick to my stomache (without throwing up) for a little while now, but it is on and off. Started at week 6.

I am 5+1 and no M/S yet. Thank goodness. In a way I hope it dont happen, and in a way I do just to like prove to myself its still real.

Mine didnt start till about 10 weeks and i only ever got sik when i was hungry,its calmin down now tho but the head akes are still there along with servere constipation...

I'm also 5 wks & have no symptoms *yet*, except excessive thirst. This is my 2nd pregnancy & I didn't experience being so thirsty while pg with our DS!

I am 5 weeks, and other than a bit of nausea and some dizziness periodically and wierd twinging cramps I haven't felt a thing. The sheer lack of symptoms is making me worry actually.

And according to DH, I am having massive mood swings!

I am 5 weeks too. I am very tired, have some cramps, very thirsty, nipping to the loo ALL the time, and lots of clear discharge (sorry tmi :blush:) lots of twinges in my tummy and slight dizzyness on and off......... no sickness yet though!

My ms didn't really start until almost 7 weeks, before that I just felt tired and a bit light-headed/slightly odd if I got too hungry.
It seems to be easing off again a bit now, much more manageable in the last few days.

Snap i have no sickness at all, but feel like my boobs are going to fall off they feel like they are burning!!!! :)

Same here, I actually lost my appetite especially in the morning. I am not sick but nothing appeals to me really. I am just trying to get in the mood for food and its just not happening, and I really love my food normally.

So I think every person is different and we shouldnt worry too much that we are not sick :)

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->