5 weeks and still no sikness how about you?

Perhaps you may be one of the lucky ones that doesn't get MS. I didn't through all of my pregnancies. With that said though, any symptoms I did have came around the 7 week mark, which was also the weeks I would figure out that I must be pregnant. :)

Never had any sickness, just a bit of nausea early on when I was too hungry or tired xx

I read that morning sickness usually kicks in around the 6 week mark. I'm 5 weeks 5 days today and just started having some nausea yesterday.

many thanks to all of you, today i was feeling very tired with huge headache and in the morning a litlle bit of nausea but still no sickness , my poor boys didn't know what to do because i had really bad mood swing today :hissy:(I love them so much but I couldn't help it ).let me know if any of you got the sickness and in which week :(

My nausea started at 6 weeks but only slight didn't suffer any actual sickness it's different for everyone though. it'll come soon enough and then you'll want to wish it away!

im just really off food altogether, dont fancy anything to eat, nothing seems appealing at all! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->