5 weeks light bleeding and cramps

catherineq87

Reaction score
Been bleeding on and off today its lightish :( some cramping too I'm praying it's implantation girls please pray !
Anyone any positive stories ?
Thanks !!! Xx

At 8 weeks I bled for a week. Bright red, tons of cramps. Everything is fine! I’m 10 weeks and just had another scan and baby is strong and safe. Bleeding was a subchorionic hemorrhage which is pretty normal and usually heals itself. It happened outside the cervix, which stayed closed the whole time. Freaked me out a ton, though, I also had spotting on and off from 5 weeks until now. Only a small percentage of pregnancies that have spotting or bleeding end in miscarriage...don’t worry just yet!

Thanks so much !! It's on and off yeah I hope this is similar I'm just staying positive . My night duty almost over I'll be going home for some r&r xxx

It's now bright red �� doesn't look good . Hearts broke x

It's now bright red �� doesn't look good . Hearts broke x

Hun, with all three of my pregnancies, I bled (red) blood for a few days all at around 5 weeks. Two out of the three became my sons. I hope everything is fine - sending you lots of love :flower:

I had on and off bleeding with my first two pregnancies from around 4.5 weeks to 7 weeks. Even had a day of bright red at 5 weeks with first one and he’s now a healthy seven year old with a five year old brother. Don’t assume the worst xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->