5 weeks- no real symptoms??

Msocwife

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Is that normal? I'm trying not to worry but,well, i'm a bit of a worrier. I just got my BFP yesterday morning and the "guess" is that i'm about 5 weeks along which i guess is probably right because the line was definitely noticable but light on the FRER and pretty darn dark on teh 10miu one i took (guess that means i'm earlier on right?) The only actual "symptoms" i can really tell are that my boobs are kind of sore when i touch them, and i thnk i've been peeing more. Last week i had mood swings. But i've had no nasuea at all or anything else :shrug: I'm just worried since i know ppl say when you have those symptoms its a good thing because it means the pregnancy is progressing well, so does it mean something bad if i don't have that stuff now??

I had nausea on Monday and sickness yesterday. I am definately feeling more tired all the time but thats it! My boobs are ok, not peeing more and am not bloated.
My best friend is in her 3rd trimester and hasn't had one single symptom her entire pregnancy!!

Everyone is different so I'm guessing your fine. x

Hi hun, I'm the same I don't have any symptoms really, just feeling hungry all the time! I've been told it's normal and that MS doesn't kick in until after 6 weeks

I had no ms at all when I was pregnant with my baby boy, I felt very sick at times but never was :happydance: Every pregnancy is different. I was very tired and that's about it :laugh2:

I'm having very little symptoms at 5 weeks as well. A little bit more tired, hungry more often, sore boobs came then went, and occasional lower back aches - but not really anything I would pay a whole lot of attention to if I didn't know we were TTC and used a pregnancy test fairly early.

Be thankful, I suppose :) As long as that second line is getting darker (if you're testing again in a few days) that means your hcg (hgc?) levels are rising (I think my ObGyn said they should double every couple of days in a healthy pregnancy)

Hey there. I know how scary it can be to have no symptoms. With my first(A girl) I had every symptom you can name from 4 weeks on so naturally when I got pregnant with this one I just expected to have all those symptoms again. 5,6,7 plus weeks went by and I never got a touch of any symptoms. No nausea, no sore boobs, no nothing.

So here I am 21 weeks along still feeling great. Baby Girl is growing perfect, moves lots and is very healthy. If it wasnt for no period, my growing tummy and ultrasound proof I wouldnt believe I was pregnant.

Lack of symptoms doesnt always mean somethings wrong. In fact most of the time women with no symptoms go on to have healthy pregnancies.

It is also very early. Many women dont experience nausea until 6-7 weeks. Hopefully this isnt the case for you though and it all just stays away.

Try not to worry and enjoy the time you have being comfortable.

Ive been worried too and today 6 wks 6 days i have been so sick its unreal and boobs are consistently sore rather than just a bit. 7 wks is when it all kicks off however with my first pg i had no symptoms at all and had a really healthy girl whose driving me mad and wont go to bed. Congrats

I had sore boobs straight away, but the ughhh symptoms like sickness and tiredness started around 5+4 weeks. Now I feel bleurghhh

I didnt even feel pregnant until 6 weeks then morning sickness, sore boobs and tiredness hit like a big brick lol. Everyones different though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->