5 weeks preg. Spotting but still having dark bfps.

Spottycup

Reaction score
Hi, just looking for advice really :)
I'm 5 weeks pregnant with our 3rd baby and started spotting yest morning when I wipe but it keeps stopping. It was red yest morning then went brown then stopped lastnight. I didn't get out of bed all night to pee or anything so there was a little more than spotting this morn but it was brown an has carried on all day but again only when I wipe.

I did another test before after peeing all day and it's very dark the same colour as the test line.

I've had 2 miscarriages before at 8 and 5 weeks and then went on to have two healthy girls. Both tests got lighter almost straight away when the spotting/blood started but not this time.

We are currently stuck waiting 😐 x

Spotting can be normal but since you saw red I'd call your doc. I'd guess they'll check viability with blood tests at this point.

I'm spotting as well, but only post bm. I haven't even bothered ringing the midwife as I know I have cervical erosion which can cause fresh bleeding after a bm or sex. I'm still queasy and ravenous with tender boobs so the rest of my symptoms aren't decreasing. By all means ring your midwife for reassurance but there are plenty of non-scary reasons for bleeding. Try not to worry :)

I had bleeding with the last three of my little ones xxx Some of us just bleed a bit xxx Good luck, thinking of you x

No advice but going through the exact same thing. 5 weeks tomorrow and have started with some brown/pink discharge today. Really concerned but trying to be positive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->