5 weeks pregnant and symptoms have suddenly disappeared :(

I'm 4+5 and my symptoms are coming and going. Today I don't feel preggers at all apart from a few tummy twinges :( but i feel ridiculous cos it's still sooo early what did I expect??!

I'm 4+5 and my symptoms are coming and going. Today I don't feel preggers at all apart from a few tummy twinges :( but i feel ridiculous cos it's still sooo early what did I expect??!

I really know what you mean, I just don't feel pregnant either, I don't remember feeling like this 1st time round

b4baby- I'm from Tamworth, about 15 minutes away from Birmingham!

Thank u everyone well I couldn't resist and booked a scan for 4th May when I'll be 8 weeks 3 days, it was £50 but I just couldnt wait until 12 weeks! I'm so so worried I'm thinking of getting some cheapie tests off the internet and taking one every morning to see if the line is getting darker (That sounds a bit obsessive but I've heard that if the hcg is doubling then u will have nice progression with ur test line). I've never wanted to feel sick so much in my life just wish a nice big wave of nausea would come over me! 23 days til scan day... This is going to drag!!! xxxx

I'm just curious how your scan went?

Hi, I thought I'd post an update for anyone in the same situation as me.

My second scan showed no baby, which I expected - I just don't feel pregnant any more, but in bad news we didn't find an empty womb - the empty sac is still there and I've developed some pregnancy cysts and fibroids.

The midwife said 'classic missed miscarriage' and was all ready to start medical management (my chosen option) but the consultant wouldn't sign it off because the gestational sac has grown a bit - not as much as it ought, but a bit. I'm supposed to be 8 weeks on Sat, and so there should be a foetus with a heartbeat by now. They say there is a 'largely theoretical' (doc's exact words) chance that the pregnancy will continue and as such if I wanted them to help me with the miscarriage I'd have to sign a form agreeing to a termination. My husband wasn't with me and I didn't feel able to take that decision alone, even though it's a 'largely theoretical' pregnancy at this point. The other thing they said it might be is a psuedo-sac because there could be an ectopic pregnancy they haven't found yet. However, I've been through an ectopic and my symptoms are totally different, I KNOW I'm not pregnant any more, even if my body hasn't caught on yet.

So I'm booked in for a third scan next Thurs (on my birthday no less), and at that point if there's still no foetus they'll finally give me the drugs to start miscarrying. By then, I'll have known I was pregnant for 5 weeks and aware that I'm not, actually, for 3... seems cruel.

I'm just glad we never saw a heartbeat, it makes it easier to deal with the loss of the pregnancy, but I HATE this limbo, waiting for a miscarriage and not knowing if that latest abdominal twinge is my body deluding itself preparing a cosy nest in there or the start of the end.

I'm so sorry hun, I agree, this waiting in limbo must be the worst. Wishiing you all the best for your next scan, whatever the outcome xx

I'm so sorry to hear that em.... :hugs:

I'm 5+ weeks (not sure exactly because I ovulate late) and my symptoms have eased up in the past 2 days. I had been having abdominal cramps, stretching and bloating which are gone. I'm still tired but that could be from the lack of caffeine. My breasts don't really hurt anymore unless I hit them.

I had a missed marriage last year (found out at 12 weeks it hadn't developed past 9) but I'm hoping for the best...

I'm so sorry to hear that em.... :hugs:

I'm 5+ weeks (not sure exactly because I ovulate late) and my symptoms have eased up in the past 2 days. I had been having abdominal cramps, stretching and bloating which are gone. I'm still tired but that could be from the lack of caffeine. My breasts don't really hurt anymore unless I hit them.

I had a missed marriage last year (found out at 12 weeks it hadn't developed past 9) but I'm hoping for the best...

Oh I wish you all the best, it's a frightening time. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! x

hi

I am 5 weeks preganant, the doc has found the sac in my womb, but i don't feel preganant, no morning sickness, nausea, don't feel hungry.... only have sore breasts, too much of peeing and tired sometimes and i feel sleepy often.

am only hoping everything is normal in there, my next check up is on tuesday, can't wait.....

:huh: I too at 5 to 6 weeks same here and doctor told me they can't see me until 14 weeks an since I have a history of sack and no baby at 9 weeks I am worried what's worse is all urine smells like ammonia smell especially mine and just cramping and clear discharge that make me run to make sure it's not blood or pee myself that all that has not gone away other symptoms. Not to get to graphic but ya I am worried myself as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->