5 weeks pregnant - asvice

Diamondgirl13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just found out that I'm 5 weeks pregnant for our long awaited 2nd baby. The past few days I've had really bad period type pains and some (tmi) brown discharge like I though my period was coming but then got BFP. Is this normal, has anyone else had this and everything been OK? I can't remember this last time.

Cramping and brown discharge are definitely normal. I had soo much cramping this pregnancy early on, it was n painful, and tan colored discharge. I had spotting around week 7 and was told that even that late it could be implantation bleeding, I'd suspect the brown is old blood from implantation too :)

Congratulations! :yellow:

I had tons of cramping my entire first trimester with this one. I also had brown discharge between 5-6 weeks. Everything turned out fine. I'm almost 29 weeks now. :)

Spotting is normal, at this point that's probably just some implantation blood or something. You might mention to your doc to ease your fears though.

Way normal I got it until 7 weeks just keel eye on colour and Flo ...keep relax and put your feet up ...

I had a lot of brown discharge for about a week with my first pregnancy at the same stage you are. It was a bit unnerving but all was fine. If the pains continue for a few days though I'd see a doctor just to be safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"