5 weeks pregnant.

Mannaa

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Seems like I am back once again after a miscarriage in March and a chemical in May. I am around 5 weeks pregnant and have no symptoms :( to make things worse, I've been having right leg cramping just like I had the other two times before I lost the pregnancies. Anyone else have these leg cramps? And anyone have no symptoms?! I'm just super worried :/

I don't have any experience, but just wanted to wish you the best. I hope this is your sticky :dust:

I had no symptoms whatsoever this time until 7 weeks when I got horrible sickness, but I blame the climate change (I went to Germany and it was damn hot lol). try to relax, symptoms can come next week or week after or you might be lucky and have no symptoms. best of luck.

Congrats! Have you had your progesterone level checked just to make sure it adequate? We need this baby to stick!!

I'm 5+5 and barely have any symptoms, and occasionally have leg cramps as well. Just relax and take it easy, try not to stress yourself out.

6+2 here and symptoms are minimal. Of course, with my history, it's worrying. I never had leg cramping (and I've had 3 miscarriages), I don't think it's related, don't worry :hugs:.

Awww congrats! I'm 5 wks and have nearly no symptoms .... My bbs hurt and swollen but no sickness or anything else.... Maybe I'm tired? But I also have 2 little ones..... My last pregnancy I had NO symptoms til around 10 weeks, I was convinced I wasn't pregnant til then..... My bbs didn't hurt until around 12 wks ! Every pregnancy is diff, try not to compare too much to others.... I know easier said than done.... Hope u get lots of rest and happy morning sickness !!:)

I'm 7 weeks, and I didn't have ANY symptoms, up until about a week ago.

Congratulations got everything crossed this is a sticky sticky bean :)
I had no symptoms till 6 weeks which is the most common time for symptoms to start then I was so sick I was on meds :(
Just feeling better now at nearly 11 weeks
So don't worry try and take it easy in a week or so you could be throwing up :(

Emma

Congratulations! I'm about 5+3 & apart from slightly achy boobs, I have no symptoms either really! With my first baby I was the same & took a test a week for the first 4 weeks or so, just to put my mind at ease!! x

Thanks mamas! Yes my progesterone level was checked and it was 21.4 about a week ago. I'm also on progesterone suppositories just for precaution. So fingers crossed!

I'm 4+3 today, and all I have is needing to pee more. This is my second pregnancy, hopefully this one will let us have our rainbow baby. We lost our daughter at 20 weeks this past January, and I found out about baby 2 on our daughters due date (20 June).

Fingers crossed that this one is your forever rainbow baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->