5 Weeks Pregnant

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Im 5 weeks pregnant and as of today my nipples have stopped hurting... they hardly hurt now is this normal.. My breast still hurt to squeeze... :shrug:

Sorry tmi :blush:

Yes! mine fluctuated in hurting...They actually did not hurt at all till about week 6 then started hurting a lot. All normal

Symptoms will come and go Hun with most women. It's nothing to worry about honestly :)

Thanks ladies.. I was worried that im starting to lose my little one :cry:

Hi ladies :hi:

Im 5 weeks pregnant and as of today my nipples have stopped hurting... they hardly hurt now is this normal.. My breast still hurt to squeeze... :shrug:

Sorry tmi :blush:

Mine stopped hurting all last week and they are back with a vengeance this week. Don't worry too much hun, symptoms come and go and that's completely normal

Mine have been sensitive to touch on and off, more off the last 3 days ---4 weeks, 3 days

mine hurt like crazy, I'm sure they didn't hurt this much when in previous pregnancies, but hey... they're all different.
i dread my little baby girl latching on at feeding times, I've had to apply lansinoh after some feeds (the longer ones, especially breakfast) think yourself lucky. :haha:

Mine have been sensitive to touch on and off, more off the last 3 days ---4 weeks, 3 days

about change my ticker I'm now convinced we conceived on 12/27/2014. That makes me 5 weeks 1 day. Oh haven't had sore in a few days, nausea is present tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->