5 weeks . threatened abortion???

2dastarsndbac

Reaction score
Went to hospital thought I had ectopic but wasn't ectopic I was in the hospital all night, they seen a yolk sac as im reading between 5 nd 5 1/2 weeks, I have a hcg level of 5000+ and also when they did a pelvic exam she notice my bleeding is coming from the outside of my cervix not the inside I forgot what she called it cervicitis or something like that after the pelvic and internal altrasound they made me bleed a quite more even tho its really light. They also gave me a shot of rhogam since I'm bleeding.and since im bleeding and was having cramps she said even tho ultrasound showed everything good she has no choice but to rule it a threatened abortion because of bleeding nd cramping and me having endometriosis :( has any1 had this happen and everything turn out ok?

Sorry I have not experience this, but I didn't want to read and run.

*BUMP*

Sorry I can't be of any help but I hope they are wrong and that bubs is ok. They do like to prove the doctors wrong, hopefully you've got a sticky stubborn bean in there

Hi hun
My sister has endometriosis hers is bad her womb lining even grows onto her ovarys. The womb lining grows onto the cervix becomes irritated and bleeds as well that's part of it so if the bleeding you have came from that that's part of your endometriosis not anything to do with bub try not to worry the words they used are not helpful at all and if bub looked good on scan then that's great as I said my sister went through all this but her little man is just fine in fact he's 5 now :)
Doesn't sound like the person you saw understood endometriosis very well hun
Bub looked ok and that's the main thing

Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back