5 weeks to go!

Springermommy

Reaction score
That's all I have to say, really! It's so close and I can't wait!!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby:

Who else is excited about their upcoming TTC date?!

eek.:thumbup:
im having my sterilisation reversed on the 26th of jan so im hoping to be ready to try during my feb cycle. x

good luck lovely, 5 weeks will fly past... i remember being that far away to my TTC date & now it is finally time for me to start trying for bb#1!!! i am gonna start TTC once my period finshes (hopefully soon)... xoxo

So excited! Yay! Are you going to start charting?

Great news!!! Congrats on mo ing over soon! Hope your TTC journey is a short one :)

So excited! Yay! Are you going to start charting?

I've been charting for about the past year because I had gone off of BC. I use the Kindara app and basically chart CM and other bodily symptoms. I know that I'm fertile on days 19 and 20 of my cycle, so should be good to go!

I'm super excited too! The last month or so has flown by for me (as I suspected it would) and now it's less than a month away! I've only told one person and it was my cousin cause she said she's going to be trying for her second around the same time. I leave for a trip on Feb. 7 for 2 weeks and ideally I'd conceive while I'm on the trip but I'm afraid I may ovulate just before we leave. I'm a little bummed because I'm not keen on trying in March as I'd prefer not to have a December baby (I am one). At the same time I know I can't be choosy and the baby will happen when it's the right time, which could be months or years away. I'm just hopeful to get pregnant first try as this is the trend in my family. Sorry to ramble, but I'm sure you understand it comes from the excitement!

^^ how exciting! I agree, the last few wks have flown by and I can't believe I only have a couple wks to go eeeeeek! My older sister got pregnant both times first month and I'm hoping that might happen for me too coz I can just tell I'm going to be obsessing about it.... I just made a TTC ticker and know when I'm going to be ovulating next month..... eek so exciting :)

Eee good luck just thinks five weeks ago we were speedily approaching Xmas and how fast that has gone!

This is the motivation that keeps my wait going as I thought 6 months ago we were prepping for holiday and time has flown since then!!

Good luck :D

I'm soooo excited for all of us!
Now 4 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!
I should make a TTC ticker too! My cycles are a bit irregular so I may or may not be fertile on V Day but the chances are good! Hubby has his heart set on starting to try then. If it doesn't happen, then we will try again in March!
Not much longer to go at all!

Yeah make a ticker, it makes it seem more real lol!

Meg were you on bcp before now? Are you charting? Have you started any vitamins? Sorry for all the questions! :/

Meg were you on bcp before now? Are you charting? Have you started any vitamins? Sorry for all the questions! :/

Hi there :) I came off BCP about 1 1/2 yrs ago, I was mainly on it for my skin, not birth control purposes. I've used fertility friend on and off for years , I only input when I have my period and I have a regular 28 day cycle so hopefully that is all that's needed to know when I'm ovulating! Lol. I also get some pains and bloating when I'm ovulating. I've been taking blackmores pregnancy gold for about 2 months now and am having a prenatal blood test this week to check all my levels. How about you?

3 wks, 5 days!!!!!
think my lilypie ticker messed up... ill have to look at it...
had a pg dream last night which only makes the waiting game harder! seemed so real...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->