5 weeks to go!

six more sleeps til my sterilisation is reversed. Scared and excited.
unless it screws up my cycle and as long as im not too sore i ovulate about mid feb and we'll be on it..:happydance:

six more sleeps til my sterilisation is reversed. Scared and excited.
unless it screws up my cycle and as long as im not too sore i ovulate about mid feb and we'll be on it..:happydance:

so exciting! hope and pray all goes smooth!!!!! keep us updated

3 wks, 4 days... today was first day of grad school and im exhausted...nappy time!!!

3 wks 2 days. waiting for AF which is expected monday but my cycles are a bit irregular. this will be THE cycle so excited!

3 wks 2 days. waiting for AF which is expected monday but my cycles are a bit irregular. this will be THE cycle so excited!

I bet we will never be as excited for AF as we are right now, just since it means that this is the cycle to try.. even if our actual TTC date is a few weeks away. In a way I feel like we are starting as soon as this cycle starts so that's exciting!

I'm supposed to start AF on Saturday but I'm hoping she waits a few more days just so my O date is a little later in hopes that we catch it while we are on our vacation. If need be we will just have to start a little earlier!

Good luck girls!!! We probably won't be 'trying' til I ovulate in 4 wks so it's the next cycle for me .....

I bet we will never be as excited for AF as we are right now, just since it means that this is the cycle to try.. even if our actual TTC date is a few weeks away. In a way I feel like we are starting as soon as this cycle starts so that's exciting!

I'm supposed to start AF on Saturday but I'm hoping she waits a few more days just so my O date is a little later in hopes that we catch it while we are on our vacation. If need be we will just have to start a little earlier!

yay so happy for us!!!! hope that she waits as well! so true about being excited to see her lol

so ive been unfixed. lol
surgeon told us to wait for at least two weeks to heal and unless the surgery screws up my cycle ill get af in two weeks so time frame fits. eek.

Yep! It's crazyyyyy... I can't believe it... And just a few more days after that for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->